[NFSU2] a question about sponsor car

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground 2.
Be sure to search first!
korabio
Stock
Stock

[NFSU2] a question about sponsor car

Post by korabio »

I have finished the game.. not all 100% now i drive the remain tracks, but i don't know hot to unlock the sponsor car.
I win all the race that the sponsor wuold but now i where can buy the offered car?
thanks for an answer
MarlboroMan
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MarlboroMan »

sponsor's car? well i think everytime you sign for a sponsor and complete the agreement, you can directly go to the car lot and get a new one free. it will prompt "you want this stock XXXXXX car ??" choose yes and it will add it to your garage. The porblem for me is i dunno how to get rid of them from my garage.
wowirace
Professional
Professional

Post by wowirace »

why would u want 2 get rid of them? they're there so that u have more cars. (if u want a diffrn't car instead of the sponsor's car, go 2 the car lot and trade in sponsor car 4 any other car.)
[how do u guyz finish the game that fast????]
cyrax
Ricer
Ricer

Post by cyrax »

Skills those of us who got the time to dedicate to teh game can finish the game me i took 5 days to complete the game what i wanna know is the same thing with the sponsor selection in the game i got it locked and wondering how do i get it unlocked......................a lil note to those who finished the game go to the world map in the garage and you can clear out races other sponsors would have offered you and some other races you may have done poorly on
dedoroto
Stock
Stock

sponsor garage

Post by dedoroto »

Hello. I have remained run aground in the game. I have remained run aground because the sponsor says that I have stolen a car from him and wants that one returns it ( i think tahat this car is 350Z. ) But I do not understand what I have to do, because I do not have sufficient information. :x
I ask PLEASE to help me..
Thank you :)

Return to “Help & Support”