Forgotten Cars NFSU2 Missed out on

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
Flameking
Drift King
Drift King

Forgotten Cars NFSU2 Missed out on

Post by Flameking »

There have been many cars lefto ut on the first nfsunderground and also the second one which makes it less apealing.

Where is the;

Acura Integra
Honda Prelude
Honda Accord
Honda Civic (hatcback) Si Type-R
Nissan 240 Silvia
Honda S2000
Dodge Neon
Dodge Neon SRT-4

Anymore ideas?

Because there is alot of cars missed in the game that they left out and some of us real racers want to see them in a game like nfs
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Well what can you do about it? What's been done, is done, full stop. You can't do anything even though you're on your knees begging with the producers to add your list of cars... ;)
f360spyda
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by f360spyda »

nissan 180, 200, 300zx
toyota mr2, mrs
acura tsx

other stuff
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

OK, maybe I'd add Nissan 200SX into it... But seriously, what's done is done, full stop. You can't do anything about it... ;)
f360spyda
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by f360spyda »

thats tru andre, but what about nfsu3 (crosses fingers)?
AcidDog
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by AcidDog »

Honda NSX (Acura to USA) this is a monster car!!! Oh and let's not forget everyone's favorite car they all love to hate... BMW M3... Here in SA the guys race those a load!!! E36 shape not the new one... Opel Tigra even the Astra are often tricked out. Mitsubishi FTO and GTO (3000GT suks).
Hondy Del Sol... also very cool, in fact there are so many awesome cars to trick out... I'd even like to see an old 1990 Porsche GT... imagine that one!
Drewb99
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Forgotten Cars NFSU2 Missed out on

Post by Drewb99 »

Flameking wrote: Nissan 240 Silvia
WHY IS THIS NOT IN THE GAME

And the Mitsubishi GTO and the 3000GT are the same car.
Jmac-
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jmac- »

The 240SX (S13 Silvia) is in the game ...
M_S
Professional
Professional

Post by M_S »

lol
what cars did they miss?. too many to post. seriously they should ahve looked at the drift scene and drag scene more carfully. 106 golf wtf why put these in?
Drewb99
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Drewb99 »

Jmac- wrote:The 240SX (S13 Silvia) is in the game ...
The 240SX in the game shares a body with the 180SX, not the Silvia. The other 240SX's use the S14 and S14A silvia bodies, which are actually more popular than the RPS-13s they have now (I like the RPS-13 more myself, but any S1X is a good car).
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Eh, they should have put in a BMW or at least an Audi A4. There's actually something you can do. We can hope that somebody cracks the code, and fan-made cars could be added in the game. Or maybe EA will let us download add-on cars from their site like they did in NFS 3 or 4 (Highly doubtful but fingers crossed).
Dtox
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Dtox »

Remember most of the audience that EA are targetting don't care about the cars in the game and the ones which are left out, the target audience still thinks that putting a 3 foot high spoiler on a car makes it go 60mph faster.

It's sad, EA need to step out of their offices and go check out the ACTUAL scene.

Here in NZ, rotaries play a very large part in the scene but quite frankly i wouldn't want to see them in the game.

I wouldn't mind seeing the crx and definitely the nsx,
AcId FoX
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by AcId FoX »

Here in norway most of the new "PimpS" Drive old lowerd volvos and some can be "NicE" ;) And Mercedes and BMW and.... Many :d
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Why didn't anybody mention the CRX? If they want old cars, the AE86 must have a companion! And I think CRX is the perfect choice! ;)
StreekG
Drift King
Drift King

Post by StreekG »

Lexus Soarer... Why it wasn't put in... Beats the hell out of me...
Dtox
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Dtox »

Ah, yes the good old soarer, that's rather big here in NZ, would be a nice addition, but i'm sure they would add other cars before that.
StreekG
Drift King
Drift King

Post by StreekG »

yeah *cough* corsa & 106 *cough*

i didn't like those cars...
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

But I heard the Corsa & 106 are great tuner cars. How can you not like 'em? I wouldn't mind exchanging my Civic for the Corsa... ;)
StreekG
Drift King
Drift King

Post by StreekG »

Andre_online wrote:But I heard the Corsa & 106 are great tuner cars. How can you not like 'em? I wouldn't mind exchanging my Civic for the Corsa... ;)
Corsa over here is whats known as a Barina... im pretty sure... and pfft... me no likey.... i've never ever heard of one being a tuner car.... or seen one... i don't know where EA saw these things tuned up... but yeah... i just don't like... reminds me of a Ford Ka
StreekG
Drift King
Drift King

Post by StreekG »

2furio wrote:Eh, they should have put in a BMW or at least an Audi A4. There's actually something you can do. We can hope that somebody cracks the code, and fan-made cars could be added in the game. Or maybe EA will let us download add-on cars from their site like they did in NFS 3 or 4 (Highly doubtful but fingers crossed).
its not as easy as just adding cars though... you have to have each bodykit, spoiler and all that suited for the car so it would be a lot more work than simply... adding new cars... so you would be driving around with a stock car... well a sleeper...
Om3n-PL
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Om3n-PL »

well then lets start making car and everything for the game.. i wanna have a jetta in the game.... 1.8 turbo will just rip!
teKnoise
Ricer
Ricer

Post by teKnoise »

StreekG wrote:
Andre_online wrote:But I heard the Corsa & 106 are great tuner cars. How can you not like 'em? I wouldn't mind exchanging my Civic for the Corsa... ;)
Corsa over here is whats known as a Barina... im pretty sure... and pfft... me no likey.... i've never ever heard of one being a tuner car.... or seen one... i don't know where EA saw these things tuned up... but yeah... i just don't like... reminds me of a Ford Ka
Those are both great cars for tuning in euro and UK, just look at the boy racing mags (Max Power)
They look good stock, and even better with the body kits attached..

Whata bout adding a Vauxhall Vectra/Astra and a Clio V6 Sport?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Om3n-PL wrote:i wanna have a jetta in the game....
Wow! Good one there Om3n! It's the F&F car... Would be great if that car is in the game... ;)
Overreactman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Overreactman »

Definetly would be nice to see a Jetta, and replace the Golf GTi with the new R32, much sportier. Admittedly, I would love to see the newer Cavaliers in the game as well, and some of the lower end cars too, like the Accent (lots of Military guys I knew had tricked Accents). I also want the Neon back (SVT version) and some station wagon models (some reason I love wagons).
Jmac-
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jmac- »

SVT is a performance division of Ford ... I think you're talking about the Neon SRT-4 ...

Return to “Underground 2”