Unique Vinyls and Outruns

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground 2.
Be sure to search first!
RogerWazup007
Ricer
Ricer

Unique Vinyls and Outruns

Post by RogerWazup007 »

I unlocked a unique vinyl, but when it was put on my Civic, it was placed beneath the previous vinyl. Other unique parts can be removed and added by use of the garage. However, vinyls cannot be accessed this way. I can't remove only the old vinyl and keep the new one, and I can't put the unique vinyl back if I take it off. Is there a way to correct this, or am I stuck?

Also, if an Outrun race is lost, does the opponent car disappear forever? I've lost before and saved afterwards. If that car had any uniques, are they lost permanently on that profile, or does the car stay in the game after claiming victory?

Thanks in advance to any replies. ^_^
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

RogerWazup007 wrote:Also, if an Outrun race is lost, does the opponent car disappear forever? I've lost before and saved afterwards.
No, he won't be lost in the streets... When you lose an Outrun, remember which direction he went after he Outran you. Then, just trail his car behind him by following the orange arrow in front of you (you're in green) until you're near him again. Then if you wanna Outrun him again, you're more welcome to do so. ;)

Hope that helps... Cheers! Image

Return to “Help & Support”