Mo.............

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Mo.............

Post by Stereo »

Can I be a Mod? I really will be good for mod. (my first time. heh) I'm really trying to be at least an Experienced member. Does it count on posts?
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Yes, it goues on the number. I don't remember for which amount which calsification.
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

i don't think it does go on post count............that would encourage spamming if it did :P

i can't really say what it goes on, but there will most likely be a few different aspects of which will be looked for and the main thing would be if there is a position available. only bobyx knows the answers as he's the main man. you would be best sending a PM to bobyx.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

I think it goues on posts, because my stars increased at round numbers (50, 100, 150)
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

Koffy wrote:I think it goues on posts, because my stars increased at round numbers (50, 100, 150)
ooops........am bad :P , thought he was meaning whether or not becoming a mod depended on post count :oops:
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Stereo, you will become an Experienced member when you reach the 50 posts count.

I'm sorry but these ranks are very unoriginal... We only have like five ranks with such boring names... One day I'll try to think up if something better.
Nitro
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Nitro »

Hey bobyx they are not THAT bad...And i believe that there's no need for any more mods..The ones that already exist are doing their job just fine... :P
jancleynen
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jancleynen »

Koffy wrote:I think it goues on posts, because my stars increased at round numbers (50, 100, 150)
No 100 is the number you reach the Senior Member level at.......... it's the highest level available.............
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Well, I guess I should make a rank with 5 stars... And maybe I'll raise the post count for current ranks a little :)

Return to “General Discussion”