i wanna see some drift scores

Need for Speed Underground competitions, challenges, best times and high scores!
trock3125
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by trock3125 »

Also important: The car. Try different cars and get that you feel more confortable with!!
See the results for me:

RX7Track 6, 5laps: 638k

A3Track 6, 5laps: 1million+ !!
haha sparco i got a 1.156mill point race for 5 laps on track 6 but i did it with a golf you gota very good score for an A3
InSidiousGG
Ricer
Ricer

Post by InSidiousGG »

OldManTSX wrote:
DJ_Zephyr wrote:Not even gonna post a screen... my best in 4 laps is 150 large, and I thought that was pretty durn high! Guess i oughta start practicin'...

Props to that kid, too! That's just insane!
My son says "Thanks!". Someone did say 1.2 million can be achieved on that track. He has a long way to go. I wonder what car they use to get that score. My son is trying the S2000 right now to see if it helps him get closer to that score.
Hmm...I said it..ur son needs a fix drift line..I still have the video of that 1.2mil in t6:nfsu1...quality is quite bad,anyway if u want..I can send it to u. :roll: Miatia is the car!
trock3125
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by trock3125 »

ok this is the score i got i think that it is quite good but i dont know :roll:
Attachments
parkade62.jpg
(33.6 KiB) Downloaded 5383 times
OldManTSX
Ricer
Ricer

Post by OldManTSX »

InSidiousGG wrote:
OldManTSX wrote:
DJ_Zephyr wrote:Not even gonna post a screen... my best in 4 laps is 150 large, and I thought that was pretty durn high! Guess i oughta start practicin'...

Props to that kid, too! That's just insane!
My son says "Thanks!". Someone did say 1.2 million can be achieved on that track. He has a long way to go. I wonder what car they use to get that score. My son is trying the S2000 right now to see if it helps him get closer to that score.
Hmm...I said it..ur son needs a fix drift line..I still have the video of that 1.2mil in t6:nfsu1...quality is quite bad,anyway if u want..I can send it to u. :roll: Miatia is the car!
If you don't mind, that would be great! Thanks! You should see my email address on my profile (I think).
InSidiousGG
Ricer
Ricer

Post by InSidiousGG »

I send it to u..inform me when there is any problem. :)
If ur son wants to learn other tracks or even all the tracks..U just have to register at http://www.gamersgen.com and u can d/l rebornGG's track 1 to 8 drift line.
OldManTSX
Ricer
Ricer

Post by OldManTSX »

InSidiousGG wrote:I send it to u..inform me when there is any problem. :)
If ur son wants to learn other tracks or even all the tracks..U just have to register at http://www.gamersgen.com and u can d/l rebornGG's track 1 to 8 drift line.
Very impressive! I will show my son tomorrow morning when he wakes up. I will let you know when he's picked up on the technique and drift line.
Thank you very much!
InSidiousGG
Ricer
Ricer

Post by InSidiousGG »

Hehe no problem.I just love to help ppl thats all. Sry for that medium quailty tho..
trock3125
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by trock3125 »

Although this doesn't even compare to insidiouses scores, here's my new drift video

Driftin' with XRxRoxter
Hyundia6
Stock
Stock

Post by Hyundia6 »

Highest score of 4 laps = 500k :D :D
single drift = just over 150k :D :D

Soz i cant take piccy...........im a PS2 owner

PS: i think it was on drift track 2 :)
ghostfacekilla4
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ghostfacekilla4 »

i got a 551,??? score on one the downhill drifts, my best single drift ever was about 130,??? It said Drift King, i wonder what is after that?
trock3125
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by trock3125 »

my best score in one drift is 900 000 and there is nothing after drift king lol
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

trock3125 wrote:
Also important: The car. Try different cars and get that you feel more confortable with!!
See the results for me:

RX7Track 6, 5laps: 638k

A3Track 6, 5laps: 1million+ !!
haha sparco i got a 1.156mill point race for 5 laps on track 6 but i did it with a golf you gota very good score for an A3
I have noticed the drift masters use the Golf but I suck using it (I can't make long drifts) :?
I feel confortable only with RWD cars
Te4o_bg
Drift King
Drift King

I really am the drift king

Post by Te4o_bg »

Hey people
look at the score in the circle
You may at first think that i had added a '1' in front of the number
but if you look closer you'll see that the scores are the 'X..' section shows 'Maxed'
which means that the big score was before the funny 2000 you see in the centre of the picture.
i just made the screenshot a little late

Recpect
Attachments
drift.JPG
Yes I'm the best
(99.09 KiB) Downloaded 108 times
drift.JPG
Yes ' I'm the best
(99.09 KiB) Downloaded 110 times
trock3125
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by trock3125 »

hehe nice try dude heres my score
Attachments
stadium1.jpg
(38.42 KiB) Downloaded 5291 times
SKITZO
Ricer
Ricer

Post by SKITZO »

Im sure no one will beleive me but my best single drift was 103,000. comment was Drift King... This feat i have not been able to replicate instead i am getting drifts between 40,000 and 60,000. These are one drift not a total. I did it in an RX8 with rear sway bars adjusted and no rear tyre grip....it certainly helps...just wish i had proof...hang maybe i do..
ghostfacekilla4
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ghostfacekilla4 »

will with other people geting higher than 103,000 (including me) yes i do believe you
trock3125
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by trock3125 »

uh guys did u see my score it was like 728 or single lol
SKITZO
Ricer
Ricer

Post by SKITZO »

Yeah....103.000 isnt that high now that i seen the others.....i was reading the first page and people were saying that there best was like 30 k. to the bloke with best drift of INXS of 720K, nice work.
FastPhil
Ricer
Ricer

Post by FastPhil »

Made 2 times " Drift King " 138000 and 105000 for 1 drift 8) and many time " Insane " drift with Mustang on open road. Have some insane with my IS 300 to. In small circuit, i think i made 1 or 2 insane, not much. And for total point, dont know how much but i hit the 200000 points few time. :mrgreen:
GreY - WidoW
Stock
Stock

Post by GreY - WidoW »

here is my score(pics to follow when i get it for pc)

Difficulty Setting: Hard
Track: Stadium 1
Car: Skyline
Laps: 10
Mode: Online Ranked
Score: 634,112

i usually average high 500k. but break 600k if i do it just right with no screw ups.

if you need validity for the score then go into my room online. my name on their is GreySlider. or ill take pics with my digi cam. :twisted:

also before anyone chimes in and says well thats not that good i can get that easily. well most of the people i play with dont beat me. i have only come across 2 players that have actually beaten me on hard difficulty. and that is ninjaorange and hksXpowered.
Sweeper
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweeper »

Track 6 is something I have considered my "Home Course" in NFSU 1.
Me and Matt had some good battles there (Team member, allways fighting for the crown) I tried to do it again and see if I was still able to control my car on that track after leaving it be for several months while playing NFSU 2.

No can do.
Well, another hint you guys can do is a cheap trick which allowed us to go faster and push harder on this track, heh, me and Matt were allways fighting.

Lower the turbo level, try with a stock turbo and the rest level 3, or take it to stock turbo and tires.
If it doesn't show anything good, try going stage 1 turbo.
The key is finding a balance where the car is easy to control (RX7) and learn to use the manual gearbox.
Going above 2nd gear is a difficult since you have to start the turn in EARLY very early
With manual gearbox you go up to top of 2nd gear and get drifting downshifting for some corners.
It helps a lot, it was a pain for me to start with but now as I look back upon it, it was the key for me to break the 80k chained barrier.
And if it feels like it has all stopped, tell your son to do a run in the Miata, he will get longer chained drifts and when he switches back to the RX7.

Heh, he will notice that achieving a higher score is easier.
In the end, you can up power later as you become more confident, and up the tires.
The result is shocking, it is kinda like taking it step by step it is also a lot quicker than driving a car with high limits.
Thats how I got up to 600k scores for 4 laps on Track 6 and I guess if I was driving activily today I would been up to the 1 million limit.
The key is continious improvement, thats what put the RedSuns team on the map in NA central (People often mentioned us and wanted to challenge us back then) and to think that before that we were amateurs just like the average recently finished Underground campaign driver.

We kept improving, and improving more by trying out diffrent kind of things and see what worked and what didn't.
Noting down errors we commonly did and focused on one error at the time, clearing out the weaknesses one by one.
That is the fastest manner, we levelled up to pro level in less than a month thanks to this, and is an online opponent difficult we generally tended to remain behind copying his line and rythm.

To be good, you must seek improvement.
nfsturk
Stock
Stock

Post by nfsturk »

kingest of drift !!!
Attachments
driftking.jpg
jemc
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by jemc »

:shock: world record!
trock3125
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by trock3125 »

ya right buddy nice trainer. use the 1 mil off start trainer and then keep the drift. i could do that too if i wanted to
nfsturk
Stock
Stock

Post by nfsturk »

If I use trainer my top speed has not 172.3 km/h :evil: :evil: :evil:

Return to “Competitions”