Saved profile location for NFSU?

2003 Need for Speed Underground
k3mist
Stock
Stock

Saved profile location for NFSU?

Post by k3mist »

I want to format my computer and start fresh here shortly. But I can't find where my saved profile is for nfsu. Does anyone know?
Logarth
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Logarth »

Ayup..

in XP look here:

/Documents and Settings/All Users/Application Data/NFS Underground

Other windows platforms should be something similar. If you're having trouble finding them do a search for *.UGD and get the path that way.

Need anything else just holler.. ;>

Peace out...
k3mist
Stock
Stock

Post by k3mist »

nice, thanks man

any idea why it crashes randomly? :D
Logarth
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Logarth »

Random crashing...

How exactly is it crashing for you? I was having occasional problems where I'd be in the middle of a race and all of a sudden I'd get black screened and dumped to the desktop.

My fix was an easy one, I updated my video drivers and the prpoblem has gone away. You can try messing around with those. If you have the latest, maybe back off to a previous ver that may be more stable.

Also make sure you have the latest DX9 version installed (9.0b I believe).

If you're still having problems, try playing around with the video options. Maybe decrease some of the reflective options or city detail. If you have an older card or PC you could just be overtaxing your PC.

Hope this helps.

Peace out...
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

The same happens in some courses with MCII. I think it is just a bug, cause the prob seems to be the same, and I have lastest Detonator drivers and DX9.

Return to “Underground”