My 9 year olds stuck on stage 3 (Underground 2, GC)

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground 2.
Be sure to search first!
dcinbc
Stock
Stock

My 9 year olds stuck on stage 3 (Underground 2, GC)

Post by dcinbc »

Hi there,

I am posting this for my son. He's had the game - NFS Underground 2 and has done pretty well...but he's stuck on level 3. He has a car maxed out, and has done all races etc....I think he's at 61%. He says he's been to all shops and upgraded......any helpful advice?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Check the World Map by the Garage and see if he's missed out any races. Complete them if there is before moving to stage 4.
dcinbc
Stock
Stock

Post by dcinbc »

He has completed all of them there....does he have to start from the beginning again or is it a matter of driving around and fixing something that was missed?

Thanks
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

OK in that case, probably he's missed out on his Star Reputation of his car. To get to a certain level, a certain amount of Star Reputation is needed. For example his Star Rep is now 5 at level 3. Try upgrading his car to 6 Stars or 7 Stars. That might work.

Else if everything is to no avail, you can always visit the NFSU2 F.A.Q by clicking the link under my sig below.
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

I don't think its neccessary to start again... there is a few things youd could try:

Check the sponser's requirements, to see what needs to completed, they usually have a set of criteria.

You will have to do DVD/magazine covers in order to progress, but that's only possible when you've reached a required star rating, which varys in each stage

try to look for hidden races, the ones that you hear about over SMS

hope that helps

EDIT: ooops, looks like andre replied when i was typing mine up :lol:
jeffr
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jeffr »

If he's at 61%, he's probably at stage 4,not 3. He needs to add visual upgrades until his car's visual rating is 6.0 or higher. This will cause another DVD star to appear on the map. Once he picks up the DVD, then a final URL race for stage 4 will appear on the map, and running this URL even will complete stage 4.
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

and plus even when you finish the game (beat caleb and unlock everything in stage 5) youll probaly be at around 97 or 98% in the game (i dont know why but its common). but another thing to help it is to also to get all of the magazine & dvd covers or if you have that you can do hidden races (or go to the world map and do the races you didnt do on the map,i also have it for GC) :)
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*

Return to “Help & Support”