WHAT IS THE FASTEST NFSU2 CAR?

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
Kid Cro
Banned

Finaly screens

Post by Kid Cro »

Finaly screens. Here is some of my top speed.
Do you belive me now? :wink:
Attachments
350z top speed 352.JPG
H 2 top speed 323.JPG
Luka rx 8 top speed 330.JPG
luka skyline 381.JPG
luka top speed gto 361.JPG
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

btw has someone ever told you those cars are..... :oops:
Kid Cro
Banned

What

Post by Kid Cro »

WHAT!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
SkyZinne
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SkyZinne »

*sighs* Rookies
Cross
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Cross »

i have tested all cars and found out that ford focus is is not the fastest drag car but is the fastest cornering car, which means that from my research on my opinion the focus is the fastest on circuits, beatting rx-8 by almost a second. but thats just me ;P i realize that a lot of people will not agree, but who gives a ...
drive safe
xCluSlV_
Ricer
Ricer

Post by xCluSlV_ »

I'd have to say the corrola fully tuned for circut,street x,URL,sprint it's fast good handling.

For drag deffinitly the 240sx fully tuned as well im pulling 19s ranked on bayview with mine..
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: What

Post by TheStig »

Kid Cro wrote:WHAT!
I take that as... no one ever told you that...

well someone has to be the first :lol:
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

240SX aren't necesarrily fast, but the accelerate like a mother ****er. I have a unique 240 that I always use for unranked drags and it doesn't go any faster than 216mph. It just accelerates so fast that by time everyone else is at top speed I'm so far ahead they can't catch up. :lol: BTW, 0-60 = 1.06 sec. :wink:
xCluSlV_
Ricer
Ricer

Post by xCluSlV_ »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:240SX aren't necesarrily fast, but the accelerate like a mother ****er. I have a unique 240 that I always use for unranked drags and it doesn't go any faster than 216mph. It just accelerates so fast that by time everyone else is at top speed I'm so far ahead they can't catch up. :lol: BTW, 0-60 = 1.06 sec. :wink:
LOL my ranked 240sx gets up to 225 and 0-60 in .56 is my best but mostly around .76
MonteCarloSS
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MonteCarloSS »

online times dont count here fella's :)

show some offline skills
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

xCluSlV_ wrote:0-60 in .56 is my best
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

yeah, just tune your car's gears to hit 65 before hitting 2nd gear :P works great on a lancer :D
xCluSlV_
Ricer
Ricer

Post by xCluSlV_ »

no i use nos in 2nd gears
xCluSlV_
Ricer
Ricer

Post by xCluSlV_ »

Why? We can talk about online here plus my best offline time on bayview with the exact same car as my ranked online same hp and everything was a 19.19 which i will probably never hit online cuz theres lag.. Offline is quicker because of no lag
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

well that's wasting nitrous... when someone smokes you in a drag race because they saved nitrous after you ran out, tough luck. besides i try not to use nos too much.. i find it cheating seeing how it isn't considered natural horsepwer when used. so if you use nos to get 19.19 you do not impress me. try 18.00 without it, when you get that i'm impressed. (mustang gt recommended)
xCluSlV_
Ricer
Ricer

Post by xCluSlV_ »

im sure you got an 18 using no nos that's impossable w/ out hyper mode or something other than nos. I'd like to see a video of that plzzzz

and about the cheating you don't know anything then I don't know anyone who doesn't use NOS online and i've been online for a long time.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Why not use something that's there for you to use?
Kid Cro
Banned

How?

Post by Kid Cro »

xCluSlV_ how to play online? When I click on play online in game internet Explorer open EA home page.
Kid Cro
Banned

Dont

Post by Kid Cro »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:Why not use something that's there for you to use?
Use it but dont yell around that you have fastest time! We all can have that time even better if we use a trainer. OK!
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

I'm not talking about a trainer. No offense, but read what people are talking about before you post something. We were talking about using N2O. (BTW, it's not called NOS, that's a company. :wink:)
xCluSlV_
Ricer
Ricer

Post by xCluSlV_ »

You really think I care?????? Never here people say n2o i mean it is "NOS" Maybe i'll say venom I like that company as a matter of fact i have some venom "nos" in my RX-7 lol :P
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Ugh, ok dude, chill out. I wasn't saying you had to call it N2O, I was just letting you know. :shock: --> :?
xCluSlV_
Ricer
Ricer

Post by xCluSlV_ »

lol
Cross
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Cross »

just call it "spray". it also sounds much cooler :wink:
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

xCluSlV_ wrote:im sure you got an 18 using no nos that's impossable w/ out hyper mode or something other than nos. I'd like to see a video of that plzzzz

and about the cheating you don't know anything then I don't know anyone who doesn't use NOS online and i've been online for a long time.
look at these 2 pics. these are offline at the dyno test drag track for you guys to see what my lancer can do (to veiw this lancer please go to my garage)

EDIT: these were taken for quarter mile races (as in real life) not 1mile. 18.00 in real lifeo n quarter mile stinks - go home!

Return to “Underground 2”