soul calibur III

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
coolcars
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

soul calibur III

Post by coolcars »

about this game do u like it? if u do say why and r u buying it, and post some info for the people that dont know about this game
baadmw
Drift King
Drift King

Post by baadmw »

yeah well you, as the starter of this topic could give some info of this game.... jesus... i need a giant eyerolling emoticon...
coolcars
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by coolcars »

lol ill provide some info and screenshots later on now i have to go
Professional
Professional

Post by 99k »

baadmw wrote:yeah well you, as the starter of this topic could give some info of this game.... jesus... i need a giant eyerolling emoticon...
Giant rolleyes.

It's not so good.

Btw i have a link
http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/soul-caliber-3/index.php
=|Gigiani|=
Drift King
Drift King

Post by =|Gigiani|= »

i don't thinnk dat i will buy it
coolcars
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by coolcars »

i have the official site its called http://www.soulcalibur3.namco.com/
WhereIsTheNsx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by WhereIsTheNsx »

will def. get sc3, jus cuz mitsirugi Pawns all and i and you can create your own character, plus sc2 was one of the best fighting games i've played
coolcars
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by coolcars »

WhereIsTheNsx wrote: you can create your own character, plus sc2 was one of the best fighting games i've played
me too thas why im buying too
Darkscythe
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Darkscythe »

Ive got it, its a fantastic game, ive played it for ages and have unlocked everything
Blazing Gallardo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Blazing Gallardo »

YEAH IM BUYING THIS GAME. I WANT TO PLAY IT. I KNEW IT WAS AWESOME BUT NOW I DECITED TO BUY IT!!!!!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ When i have it, maybe by tomorrow,ill say how good it is. :D :D :D :D
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

I have the game, I like the fighting and I'm a beast with nightmare but it gets boring after a while. Chronicles of the Sword mode gets on my nerves and I haven't finished it yet, and theres no online mode.
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
krist
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by krist »

I prefer Tekken, but honestly above all if you're gunna buy a SC make sure its #2...this game has soo many glitches and this chick (her names like Shizuka or something, got this huge round blade) is like untouchable...counters everything...

Imho its a fun game and creating your cahracters but SC2 i reckon was better...and #2 felt faster to me... :?
Blazing Gallardo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Blazing Gallardo »

I got it soul calibur 3 :D :D :D :D This is game is so badass. BTW tira the girl with the round blade is not untouchable wtf u talking about. She is kind of easy. Ill put it harder later, im only a pro not a master :cry: :cry: . Oh and how many chronicals are there in the chronicals of the swords. IM in 11 or something. :? :?

Edit: nvm i played tira in hard and she is almost untouchable.lol
Devildog113
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Devildog113 »

Have SC3 and it's probably the best fighting game I have. The new characters are cool but setsuka is the best character I used. And not to mention that you can create your own character, but in my opinion they needed more armor options in both the male and female categories.

P.S.
Yoshimitsu is one of the coolest characters ever!!

Return to “The Games”