Coolest cars you've seen

Discuss your favourite cars, racing or non-racing
The Gravedigger
Professional
Professional

Post by The Gravedigger »

Well..... I guess I have seen the pearlescent Alfa :shock:

seen one of them running around the Gold Coast when I was up there last (For the Indy 300... mainly the V8 supercars)
bashderq
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by bashderq »

@ Stig - its pretty rare to see alfa romeos around my area, and its even harder to see any with pearlescent paint. The majority of alfas that I have seen were all either red, black or steel grey.
Hecubus
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Hecubus »

I'm not sure, but wouldn't a simple white pearl count as pearlescent? I know GM's offered a white pearl (which, as it sounds, looks basically like a pearl does, there's all the different hints of green or purple or whatever different colours depending on the light) on a few cars. The guy who owns the company I work for, he has an Olds Aurora in that colour.
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

Gee Mazda has a Whitewater Pearl color for the RX-8.
envee
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by envee »

Definitly the juised up 72 Dodge Challenger I saw on "American car beauty show" this summer , other then that I saw a black and white Lamborgini Diablo going to a nightclub last month
snoopdogg
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by snoopdogg »

Unce upon a time i went to a car showroom and I saw the knighst rider's cars, i saw a Pagani Zonda F too(i'm going to send a pictur of this car)
The last week i were eating an ice cream in a shop and from the window i saw an eclipse, a supra and a clio, all thy were tuned to the maximum(they were in red light) and when
it changed to greenlight they started to race.It was the only time it happened because in where i live that is not very normal :D
bye

[/img][img][/img]
Peter Ferrell
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Peter Ferrell »

Aha... One of the coolest, yet at the the same time, most hideous looking beasts I've ever seen, are the Infiniti J30's (manufactured '93-'98 I believe)... Great interior styling... Great exterior styling... Until you reach the back... Then it all goes downhill in a hurry...
snoopdogg
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by snoopdogg »

This is th zonda f if you want to see more go to http://www.autodrome-cannes.com[img]http://www.autodrome-cannes.com/ zonda_f_3-4_rear.jpg

IMAGES removed!
next time post smaller pics so we don't have to scroll 15 minutes sideways to see the whole page
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

If I remember right the topic was about the cars you seen ON THE ROAD!
and NOT in a showroom or a car show etc!

so keep it to pics/stories of showroom cars!
-hidden-
Drift King
Drift King

Post by -hidden- »

yes people, tahts actually what i was just about to say but stiggy got there first so please keep it on topic :wink:

-hidden-
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

The Pagani Zonda aint crap I have a matchbox car sized toy of it.
Hecubus
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Hecubus »

I saw a Bentley Continental Flying Spur the other day, which surprised me just a bit.
-hidden-
Drift King
Drift King

Post by -hidden- »

i think its funny because too often i see these dune buggy like race cars on the back of trailers and i always wonder why some one would race something as ugly as that?
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

-hidden- wrote:i think its funny because too often i see these dune buggy like race cars on the back of trailers and i always wonder why some one would race something as ugly as that?
Because they are ugly, that means that nobody wants them. Therefore they are cheap and perfect for racing.

Make sense?
Drewb99
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Drewb99 »

-hidden- wrote:i think its funny because too often i see these dune buggy like race cars on the back of trailers and i always wonder why some one would race something as ugly as that?
Do they NEED to look nice?
_cant_stop_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _cant_stop_ »

last saturday i have seen a maserati 3200 ,(great ride) 8) the new chevrolet corvette z06 and a cadillac... :wink: 8)
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

I saw a yellow maserati coupe a month or two ago. It was nice looking, the car looks better in anything but yellow.
Prelude
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Prelude »

James31278 wrote:The Pagani Zonda aint crap I have a matchbox car sized toy of it.
It's a damn beautiful car, I've seen it at a "tuning" show :shock:
Andreas
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Andreas »

lamborghini gallardo
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

i live near DC but in clinton but i saw a Contenettal going down George Washington Parkway on my way to my grandmother's house. about 3 months ago i was in Georgetown and saw a grey Gallardo stuck in traffic. about 3 years ago i went to the Caddilac Grand prix and saw the olive Garden 550 marennello. That Bentley beats all 3 tho.
Chuck0408
Ricer
Ricer

testerossa

Post by Chuck0408 »

about 3 months ago I saw what looked like a ferrari testerosa. It was pretty cool to see an old exotic car.
underoath285
Drift King
Drift King

Post by underoath285 »

I saw what looked to be a goldish Gallardo and then about a week later i saw a 550 Barchetta..believe it or not, and i dont live in a rich neighborhood...after i saw it i wouldnt shut up about it for about 2 weeks.

when i saw it, i was driving down the main street at about 8 oclock and night, and i see thes xenon lights shining at us. I normally suspect a lexus or bmw or somthing like that. but as we passed i had to take a double take, and sure enough there she was, stopped in a turning lane, making a left hand turn
underdog2121
Stock
Stock

Post by underdog2121 »

Ive seen a lamborghini Murciealago (doubt thats spelled right) in Montreal and my dads friends owns 2 Porsche GT's, one for his wife and one for him.
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

you see Lamborghinis in places you dont expect nowa days. Ive just seen a yellow Viper 2005 on a trailer going down the highway today. i dont know where it could be going or coming from in this weather.
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

underdog2121 wrote:... my dads friends owns 2 Porsche GT's...
Which specific models :?: A "Porsche GT" doesn't exist.

It's either a GT1, GT2, GT3, GT3 RS or Carerra GT :)
I doubt it's the first one or the last one. :lol:

I saw a "Porsche 911 GT2 Techart GT Street" 2 months ago. :shock: :shock:

And an "Ariel Atom" :shock: :P

Return to “The Cars”