(NFSU2) 1.2-complaint trainers?

Discuss editing Need for Speed Underground 2.
1ke
Stock
Stock

(NFSU2) 1.2-complaint trainers?

Post by 1ke »

I noticed in an earlier post somewhere that <b>kid cro</b> was planning to release a new version of his awesome trainer that will work with the US 1.2 patch; I can't find anything else about it.

Currently I'm staying with the 1.1 patch and using two trainers, one signed "<b>Racer_S</b>" also called "<i>NFSU2 +10 Trainer</i>" and one signed "<b>Haruyuki</b>", the "<i>NFSU2 Parts Modifier</i>".

I'm itching to upgrade to the new patch as newer Nvidia drivers seem to be encouraging the performance-problems-with-6800-series-cards-at-high-res bug that it's supposed to address, and I can't roll back to the ones that did fine because of another bug in another game (goddamnit, Nvidia, you were doing so well there from the 67.x-70.xs, get on the ball!) that would be too much trouble to futz with.

I'm also now using a nocd patch (don't look at me that way :>, my DVD-R ate it on a BIOS flash) and although this won't be an issue a month from now, in the meantime does anyone know of a conflict between <b>kid cro</b>'s trainer and a nocd? I'm hesitant to change anything because I'd be screwed if I had to reinstall; the trainer edits game files other than the .exe and I'm not going to back up the whole install just in case.

Or maybe there's another trainer out there already that works with 1.2, if so, it's well-hidden.
Any information or help is greatly appreciated!
ghetto fabulous D. Jazz
Spammer
Spammer

Post by ghetto fabulous D. Jazz »

True
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Veeeery helpful mate... :roll:
1995-eclipse
Drift King