How can i unlock "Wide Body Kits" in the Body Shop

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground 2.
Be sure to search first!
westwood3200
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by westwood3200 »

Thank you for all of your help.
I viewed other topics, and i found a saying: "stage 3: 6 outrun wins => Rims"
What does "stage 3" mean? how can i know i am in stage 3?
For "Wide Body Kids", how many outruns i have to win in which stage?

Here is the list of the stages:
Stage 1 => City Center
Stage 2 => Beacon Hills
Stage 3 => Jackson Heights
Stage 4 => Coal Harbor East
Stage 5 => Coal Harbor West!
Burnie
Ricer
Ricer
Location: Beijing, China, Asia, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe 4.3

Post by Burnie »

oaky okay, stop teasing him.. lol. anyway, I'll clear it up. To unlock wide body kits, you have to be in Stage 5 (Unlocked all of the city) and you have to compete in 15 outruns, if i remember correctly. You better chose the car you want with the wbk carefully, cause wbks generally look butt ugly on most of the cars and you can't purchase wbks in career mode, although you can use them to your hearts content if you want to Customize a car. On the main menu, there is a thing called 'Customize'. There, you can pick a car and customize it to your heart's content without worrying about money limits, as long as you have already unlocked the parts you want to use.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Haven't I mentioned all those before? ;)
I wrote:
Chester.Wu wrote:Thank you for all of your help.
I viewed other topics, and i found a saying: "stage 3: 6 outrun wins => Rims"
What does "stage 3" mean? how can i know i am in stage 3?
For "Wide Body Kids", how many outruns i have to win in which stage?
xHaZxMaTx wrote:You get to another stage after unlocking a part of the city. To get wide body kits, I think you have to win 11 outruns in like stage 6 or something like that.
You can check your Stage status VIA the World Map in your Garage. And to win the Widebody Kit, you'll have to win 11 Outrun races in Stage 5, which is at Coal Harbor West. Once you've unlocked it, choose a car that you want to install the Widebody Kit on, as you'll only get to put it only on one car in your career mode.

After you've completed the Career mode, the Widebody Kit will be unlocked in Quick Race mode, and you can use it for every cars. Hope that helps! ;)

Return to “Help & Support”