Drift King

Post by -hidden- »

ill get it for pc
Racin_Penguin
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racin_Penguin »

=|Gigiani|= wrote:damn.....i would like to get it on the xbox360
Yeah it looks the best on box360 and I saw a few gameplay footage videos on gamespot and it just looks amazing.
Prelude
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Prelude »

PC
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Re: MW Coming November 16th

Post by donaldgladden »

Racin_Penguin wrote:
Serbiandude wrote:i just read that nfs mw is goin to be realeased on all platforms except xbox360 on November 16th 2005
What are you talking about? Its going to be available for EVERYTHING besides ps3.
"EVERYTHING" includes:ps2 box box360 pc DS Advance PSP gamecube and I think thats about it...
I'm getting ps2 version btw.
actually it is coming out on PS3 its just not going to be right away. most likely EA will make a couple add-ons to the PS3 version since the Sony fans had to wait. if you want me to type the entire guide of it from EGM August 2005 feel free to tell me.
Focer
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Focer »

Can you tipe it, but now paste it twise, so if I don't get it from the first time I can keep on going and read it again :lol:
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: MW Coming November 16th

Post by Andre_online »

donaldgladden wrote: actually it is coming out on PS3 its just not going to be right away. most likely EA will make a couple add-ons to the PS3 version since the Sony fans had to wait. if you want me to type the entire guide of it from EGM August 2005 feel free to tell me.
Nope, it's not gonna be for PS3. Go to the official site to see which platforms MW is gonna be released for. ;)
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

What a stupid forum! :? Who will get MW on wich platform! :lol: :lol: What is the point for us to know that? :?: :?: I dont buy any games for my PC I play only copy games! Its much cheaper!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Copy as in purchasing it illegally? Oh, now we know, we shall no longer help you then... And by the way, this forum ain't stupid (well, if you think it is, who can blame anyways...). If you had said the topic is stupid, maybe that'd make more sense... :roll:
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

NEED FOR SPEED:MOST WANTED Good

Also on: PS2/XB/GC-EA Games-November 2005

The Basics- In Most Wanted,the man finally cracks down on underground's import tuning and open-city racing and a half a dozen smokies.

How it was? Only the XB360 version was playable, and though it was a one car, one track drag-race-only demo, it looked pretty damn good. My clearly not stock BMW M3 appeared almost Photorealistic, and the asphalt---not something i've ever been moved to comment on in any other game--- was networked with tiny and not so tiny cracks. As i barreled out of a dark tunnel into sunlight(thats right,street racing isn't just for nighttime anymore)the screen was washed-out for a split second to simulate the way a human iris adjusts to large brightness changes. Lovely.

The difference in gameplay feel between Most Wanted and its predecessors isn't very noticable though. I used the new speedbreaker feature(think slow-mo bullet time for cars)to drive underneath a semi-trailer; it works well and cool, but it's nothing that hasn't already been done in Midnight Club and countless action games like Max Payne.

Now i have these kinda Previews of the next gen games and new ones coming out. please tell me in the games thread the name of the game and i will grant you the article.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Not here mate.... ;)
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Kid Cro wrote:What a stupid forum! :?
- It's called thread/topic, and it's not stupid.
Kid Cro wrote: Who will get MW on wich platform! :lol: :lol:
- I will. Don't laugh at me.
Kid Cro wrote:What is the point for us to know that? :?: :?:
- We are NFS fans so we want to play the game as soon as possible so we need to know what is the release date in order to get the game that day.
Kid Cro wrote: I dont buy any games for my PC I play only copy games! Its much cheaper!
It's always better to buy the games. Copied games have virus, don't work properly in most of cases, are not available in your language... etc. I suggest you to buy the game, moreover you will get a nice case and a beautiful cover + instructions + original installation code + original online-playing code. If you copy the game, you won't be able to play online.
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

HOLY shiznit MASSIVE PWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!! aheh my bad got a lil worked up. but still.

Kid Cro you got FRIED. sorry had to sat that
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

PC.
gagtooth
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by gagtooth »

I will be getting it for pc because pc is the best system you can get it on :)
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

ps2.
WhereIsTheNsx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by WhereIsTheNsx »

xbox 360 whenever i can get it on that system
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

oh yeah almost forgot. 360. i just preordered MW, PGR 3, COD2 and my 360 all for just about 600. if the prices drop on the games i will save 30 bucks so less hope it does so i can pick up another subscription card for XBL
WhereIsTheNsx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by WhereIsTheNsx »

pgr 3 looks awesome (so off topic) i'm getting that and gears of war at launch
Flameking
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Flameking »

hopefully it wont suck on any other console like the nfsu2 gc version.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Yeah! This time PC version sucks.
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.

Return to “Most Wanted”