Chrstmas Brings Out the Worst in People

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
A-spec
Drift King
Drift King

Post by A-spec »

Stereo wrote:There's no riots in New Hampshire... It's a peaceful state in the USA. :D
Hey same here. I live in NH too. I live in Candia (a red neck town :lol: ) Where do you live?
I love Christmas for its true reason, The birth of Jesus. 8) No riots in our mall. but the snow is the only thing that is bad. I just got a foot of snow a few days ago. :roll:
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

A-spec wrote:
Stereo wrote:There's no riots in New Hampshire... It's a peaceful state in the USA. :D
Hey same here. I live in NH too. I live in Candia (a red neck town :lol: ) Where do you live?
I love Christmas for its true reason, The birth of Jesus. 8) No riots in our mall. but the snow is the only thing that is bad. I just got a foot of snow a few days ago. :roll:
SSSSSNNNNNOOOOOWWWWW!!!!! How can you dislike snow? :|
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

A-spec wrote:
Lol I live in a tiny town, village you can say, called Lee. It's near Durham. :) I got a foot of snow too... :D
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

because of chirstmas my Little Brother will be askin me for a 360 and maybe a gazillion of games.
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Racism...

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

James31278 wrote:
korge wrote:At a mall near where I live, a guy got shot because of a parking space. Another mall, two guys took an old ladys Xbox 360. Its crazy.
That is why I will never go to Atlanta, well one of the reasons. One of the most dangerous cities and atlanta has lack of decency issues. Three being a white guy in a mostly black very dangerous city ain't a good idea.
Well, I'm African-American, but would I automatically attack you?
I'm glad i have a well-off family, my dad's a computer programmer, and my mom's a professor. :roll:
Anyway, we do our shopping online mostly.
C2D T7500 2.2 ghz| 256 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX570m|160 GB 7200 RPM|2 GB RAM- my laptop
James31278
Banned

Re: Racism...

Post by James31278 »

SkeeteRX7 wrote:
James31278 wrote:
korge wrote:At a mall near where I live, a guy got shot because of a parking space. Another mall, two guys took an old ladys Xbox 360. Its crazy.
That is why I will never go to Atlanta, well one of the reasons. One of the most dangerous cities and atlanta has lack of decency issues. Three being a white guy in a mostly black very dangerous city ain't a good idea.
Well, I'm African-American, but would I automatically attack you?
I'm glad i have a well-off family, my dad's a computer programmer, and my mom's a professor. :roll:
Anyway, we do our shopping online mostly.
No obviously you haven't been taught to hate whitey.
A-spec
Drift King
Drift King

Post by A-spec »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:
A-spec wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I love snow. 8)
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

A-spec wrote:
xHaZxMaTx wrote:
A-spec wrote: Hey same here. I live in NH too. I live in Candia (a red neck town :lol: ) Where do you live?
Don't get me wrong, I love snow. 8)
i agree A-Spec SNow is perfect to create a WWII Replica war. too bad it snowed about 4-6 inches around here. God you have to love Maryland
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:SSSSSNNNNNOOOOOWWWWW!!!!! How can you dislike snow? :|
Read my text. I hate snow. Too gall darn much of it every single darn year.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Bot ebough here in Bakersfield, CA. It snowed 4 years ago, but before that it hadn't snowed for almost 25. :shock: However, we get fog like the doodle. I woke up this morning and there was only about 75 ft. of visibilty.
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

I would be very happy to shove all the snow over to you. :)
D. Jazz
Banned

Post by D. Jazz »

I've neva seen snow b4
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

We got snow here last week. some of it is still on the roof of my nissan on top of the car cover.
Dizzi
Professional
Professional

Post by Dizzi »

yeh, we had snow not so long ago! cupl of weeks back! only prob woz, r local shopkeepa, sed he wudnt sell me fags yl it woz snowin! (me bein dumb and blonde took it seriously and stormed out the shop!)
A-spec
Drift King
Drift King

Post by A-spec »

D. Jazz wrote:I've neva seen snow b4
Well D. Jazz, I have seen too much snow for me to handle. I wish I could give you 6in. of my foot of snow. :lol:
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i want it to snow. but heres what sucks: 4 years ago, it snowed soo much it was soo fun!
but now, understand this:
its only cold enough to snow on clear winter days. and whenever it finally gets cloudy, the tempurature rises :X
D. Jazz
Banned

Post by D. Jazz »

Is it carzy Korge, Is it.....

...well i think it is.....Anyone hear bout the riots in sydney, ....the Lebenies vs Australian......pretty bad, and i herd it was over a giant christmas tree in a shopping mall...

Nah, im just playin y'all...... It was over not enough respect over land and people or something....
Last edited by D. Jazz on 15 Dec 2005, 07:41, edited 1 time in total.
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

yeah, those riots are really bad. But i heard it was over respect... not over a giant christmas tree.
D. Jazz
Banned

Post by D. Jazz »

i clearly stated in the last line that it was over respect over land and people br0
The Gravedigger
Professional
Professional

Post by The Gravedigger »

No.... there was no respect or land involved in it.... It was just a bunch of drunken fools that went and stuffed everyone's day up

What started this all off was...... (and this had been brewing for 30 or so years) there are constantly Lebonese people (mainly in small gangs/groups) that have been harassing people on the beach for ages, and this time.... they took it too far, and belted up 2 life savers

Then the Sunday (which I find completely and utterly idiotic) a minority of drunken imbosiles decided to band them selves with weapons, tarnish Australia's reputation as a non-racist country (we were a little, but that wasn't serious).... and decicrate the Australian flag by wrapping it around themselves

Then of course, we get all the blow-in fools that decide to come and f*** everything up

As a closing statement I say this...... All of those idiots, are just that.... idiots

I could care less about what happens in Sydney, it's a shiznit place anyhow
That would be the only place in Oz that I would not like to live in, too much crap happens there :|
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

The Gravedigger wrote:No.... there was no respect or land involved in it.... It was just a bunch of drunken fools that went and stuffed everyone's day up

What started this all off was...... (and this had been brewing for 30 or so years) there are constantly Lebonese people (mainly in small gangs/groups) that have been harassing people on the beach for ages, and this time.... they took it too far, and belted up 2 life savers

Then the Sunday (which I find completely and utterly idiotic) a minority of drunken imbosiles decided to band them selves with weapons, tarnish Australia's reputation as a non-racist country (we were a little, but that wasn't serious).... and decicrate the Australian flag by wrapping it around themselves

Then of course, we get all the blow-in fools that decide to come and f*** everything up

As a closing statement I say this...... All of those idiots, are just that.... idiots

I could care less about what happens in Sydney, it's a shiznit place anyhow
That would be the only place in Oz that I would not like to live in, too much crap happens there :|
I admire the people, they are standing up against scum. Of course the lefties are making them look like crazies. All power to the natives disliking the lebaneze. Half of those jokers are probably terrorists anyway.
D. Jazz
Banned

Post by D. Jazz »

So, whats people doing for Christmas anyway.....
Hecubus
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Hecubus »

Other than going home? I'm getting my wisdom teeth out on Tuesday, does that count?

I will say though, that I haven't witnessed any of the unpleasantness that lead to this topic. I went shopping today and yesterday, and although it was busy, it was otherwise quite normal. And at work, the bumbumhead customers are no worse than usual (while there are some people in really good moods).

The closest there is to anything bad (and it's really got a massive positive) is having to drive a RWD car (with bad tires) in the snow. Most of the time, the roads are dry, and so it doesn't affect anything, but when it's actually snowing, trying to get delieveries done reasonably quick can be a little unnerving. But, on the other hand, I've been able to do a few u-turns with the throttle (I've also only spun the car once, so that's comforting).
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

it already snowed where i'm at, and my birthday is in 7 days
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
D. Jazz
Banned

Post by D. Jazz »

Happy B'Day to you br0

Return to “General Discussion”