The BF's and GF's topic

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Make that a fourth!
SliM_880 wrote:
Kid Cro wrote:No it-s not only thread about we discuss!!
In fact there is one more! CARS!!! hehe
steelsnake00 yea you are right but when I come to your age now I dont plan to be with any girl more than 2/3 months! And that is the top!! Most likely when I get her in the bed and do it with her I will dump her! Dunno why but I allways do that! And yeah I would change that but dunno how coz every firetruck time when I get the girl I wana I dump her after I get what I wana!
[-X thats just messed up dude... if u want to do tht i suggest getting a hooker every 2/3 months... not an innocent girl :cry: ur taking virgins away from me :cry:
I agree 100% with Slim_880, haven't you ever thought about all the girls' hearts you've broken from laying them and dumping them? You're literally treating them like food, eating them and throwing the rest away. This is exactly why nice guys (myself included) have a lesser chance of starting a relationship with women who are quite attractive, because they think all he will do is lay them and dump them.
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Well in case thats the girl`s first time thats a really tough psychological hit there. Even more then social or physical.
SP4RCO
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by SP4RCO »

Porsche-AG wrote:
This is exactly why nice guys (myself included) have a lesser chance of starting a relationship with women who are quite attractive, because they think all he will do is lay them and dump them.
In fact it's more of the opposite. Unconsciously, girls feel attracted by the guys who treat them as teh sh_t, because it's challenging to get some serious purposes from a guy like that. Challenging = attractive. Easy = boring. Its overally something natural in the human race.

You sound like an easy guy ;) a dude who treat girls awesomely, and that's just so easy = boring for them. But dont worry, at 20yo (others at 25, and someones NEVER) they grow up and forget about that primary instint, then they prefer the easy dude, who is the most suitable one.

That's why Kid Cro rules his city in terms of owning 15yo girls (in case his adventures are true...)

Now lets wait for his new report Image
Still rolling my eyes :roll:
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

SP4RCO wrote:That's why Kid Cro rules his city in terms of owning 15yo girls (in case his adventures are true...)
isnt kidcro like 18 or something and he is doing these 15 yr old girls Image
over here we like to call that cradle robbing :lol:
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

lmao.

as for easy and hard variants. I doubt those are right definition for them. Hard is prolly the one that picks only best girls, its hard to get attention and so on. Easy one on that hand would be the one that 'you ask - you get'.
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

Once again I have a new Girlfriend.... lol

The Asian chick on the right... =D

We are both 1/2 Korean... lol its great. Her name is Kathrine... =D
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

^^ she looks great :D
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Lmao, is your girlfriend dressed up as a native for Halloween?
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

that dude in the background doesn't look too happy :lol:
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

:lol:
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

Sir Ibi wrote:that dude in the background doesn't look too happy :lol:
even when the girls fill up the pic u look at men... [-X
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

Yes... i find old angry men very sexy.. you have a problem with that, Slim, or should i call you hitler, you homophobic nazi!
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

^^ :roll: :roll:

call hitler :P
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

I think you mean, "Call me Hitler." ;)
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

i misunderstood his post :?

but... i dont want u to love me so why do u call me hitler? :? hitler was an old angry man...
SirIbi wrote:Yes... i find old angry men very sexy.. you have a problem with that, Slim, or should i call you hitler, you homophobic nazi!
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

i knew hitler a while back, a nice guy when u get to know him
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Slim, he said it in his post, I'm not sure how to make it any clearer; The Nazi's targeted Jews, Gypsies, etc, and Gays. Read his post again and I'm sure it will make sense. ;)
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

geez.. its just a bleedin joke..
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

No one said that it wasn't. :P Anyway, we should get back on topic.

Right, girlfriends and whatnot... Nope, never had one. Meh, oh well, too much drama from what I've seen. ;)
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

DarrenR21373 wrote:I'm thinking Kid Cro proves the old adage: "Treat them mean, keep them keen" :roll:
Well it allways end same so it doesn't matter how hard you try or how you threat them. :wink:
SliM_880 wrote: [-X thats just messed up dude... if u want to do tht i suggest getting a hooker every 2/3 months... not an innocent girl :cry: ur taking virgins away from me :cry:
Hehehe sorry for taking virgins away :lol:

I don't wana hooker coz everyone can have hooker and girl you have to impress. :wink:
Porsche-AG wrote:Make that a fourth!
I agree 100% with Slim_880, haven't you ever thought about all the girls' hearts you've broken from laying them and dumping them? You're literally treating them like food, eating them and throwing the rest away. This is exactly why nice guys (myself included) have a lesser chance of starting a relationship with women who are quite attractive, because they think all he will do is lay them and dump them.
Well if you're a realy gentelman and you know how to take girl you will not have problems with that. I can have long relationship and also have short ended fun.
In fact 2 months before I broke up with girl and we was 10 months together! In fact she left me.
:wink:
SP4RCO wrote:
Porsche-AG wrote:
This is exactly why nice guys (myself included) have a lesser chance of starting a relationship with women who are quite attractive, because they think all he will do is lay them and dump them.
In fact it's more of the opposite. Unconsciously, girls feel attracted by the guys who treat them as teh sh_t, because it's challenging to get some serious purposes from a guy like that. Challenging = attractive. Easy = boring. Its overally something natural in the human race.

You sound like an easy guy ;) a dude who treat girls awesomely, and that's just so easy = boring for them. But dont worry, at 20yo (others at 25, and someones NEVER) they grow up and forget about that primary instint, then they prefer the easy dude, who is the most suitable one.

That's why Kid Cro rules his city in terms of owning 15yo girls (in case his adventures are true...)

Now lets wait for his new report Image
Exactly Sparco!!!!
If you are acting like good guy you'll never take it from the pants. :lol:
And if you're acting like you don't care and threat them like toys they will obey!
Simply isn't it, all you have to do is find out on what she can fall on and she's yours. :wink:

And I never had younger girl!! :shock:
What are you talking about. :s I'm 18 for 2 months 19 and my Chick have 20 so I don't even look at younger girls.

Ok here is my current girl, this one will last long at least from my side.

User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
corvyz6
Drift King
Drift King

Post by corvyz6 »

i hate u... :shock:
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

hahahahha well she's so hot that I'm a shame. :D

Cpt.Razkit nice girl. :wink:
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
SP4RCO
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by SP4RCO »

well she is not as hot as my boobie ex-gf :P

<-----

Damn I am missing her lol.
Still rolling my eyes :roll:
R34GTR
Professional
Professional

Post by R34GTR »