NFSC Drift Hints

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
taz947
Professional
Professional

NFSC Drift Hints

Post by taz947 »

I want to know some drift tips.I saw a video on youTube and a guy made a 6,400,000 points :shock:.How?What was his speed?300km/h?I have a Lancer(tuned 4 drift) and it beats only 223 km/h and my best score was 720,000 in one drift.But 6,400,000.
Here is a sound of a trainer!
itay1r
Ricer
Ricer

Re: NFSC Drift Hints

Post by itay1r »

taz947 wrote:I want to know some drift tips.I saw a video on youTube and a guy made a 6,400,000 points :shock:.How?What was his speed?300km/h?I have a Lancer(tuned 4 drift) and it beats only 223 km/h and my best score was 720,000 in one drift.But 6,400,000.
Here is a sound of a trainer!
you know, i found out that tunning your car 2 drift settings isn't good idea... try drifting with normal settings and see how you do ;)
Wladylwk
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Wladylwk »

Tips that worked for me :

1. Tune your car to oversteer !
2. U must have a good acceleration
3. If u are a newbie try making a slower car to get used to it
Now those are the most important tips ( IN GAME ) .
4. Try getting a big speed ( Around 120 km/h - TIER1 - 150 km/h - TIER2- >150km/h - TIER3- ) to get big bonuses !
5. At track drifting u must stay close to the wall without hitting it and u must enter FAST in a corner to get a combo multiplier
6. At canyon things change u must have a big control on your car not the car on you ! U must stay tight on corners ! U have to chain few drifts togheter to get bonuses cauz here is not about number of drifts but is about the TIME of drifts !
7. U must know that u have to stay calm when doing this ! IS A GAME not D1GP :P !

Hope I helped !

LE : I see that u want to get high scores ! Man, that guy got that score with a trainer ! BE SURE !!! Try practicing ! My best score over canyon was about 600.000 points and on track at about 2 millions on 2 laps !
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

biggest tip i can give you is use analog game pad!
managed to get 1,4mil @main street drift with keyboard, now 2,5mil with analog pad :o

imho z06 is best car for track drift
my settings:
max torque/accel
susp/brakes untouched
max velocity nos
normal tires
default supercharger settings

speed is deff most important part in drifting

cant help you with canyon drift though, i do horrible at that

PS, i still think 6mil+ is cheat dont take such scores too seriously
guobin2
Ricer
Ricer

Post by guobin2 »

I've seen a 1 million+ point drift for downhill drifting.

Frankly though I think the drifting's kinda screwed- no real need to brake.
Hellscream
Stock
Stock

Post by Hellscream »

I think that movie was made with a car he got from a boss?

So standart settings? But still maxed out for that track? (read: way over what it should be for that time period ingame.) (I'll try it later to...)

But still, +6mill is high, even with a gamepad...

Wich reminds me to go search for a topic and in case I don't find it, make a new one.
Trainer or not, great vid. IF he did use one, I wanna use it to once.... :twisted:

Return to “Carbon”