3 New Unlocks on Xbox Live Marketplace

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
blah2
Drift King
Drift King

3 New Unlocks on Xbox Live Marketplace

Post by blah2 »

This week EA is offering 3 new unlocks for Need For Speed Carbon on Xbox 360 Marketplace. Each unlock gets you the car of your choice for only $1.

Now offering:

2006 Pagani Zonda
Unlock the 2006 Pagani Zonda for your immediate use in Need for Speedâ„¢ Carbon, exclusive to Xbox Live Marketplace.

1987 Toyota Corolla GTS AE86
Unlock the 1987 Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 for your immediate use in Need for Speedâ„¢ Carbon, exclusive to Xbox Live Marketplace. A benchmark vehicle for the tuner culture, the rear-wheel drive Corolla set the standard for Japanese performance vehicles.

2006 Shelby GT500
Unlock the 2006 Shelby GT500 for your immediate use in Need for Speedâ„¢Carbon, exclusive to Xbox Live Marketplace. Push this car to the limit and listen to the massive roar of its mighty engine.

Source: http://www.ea.com/nfs/carbon/us/news.jsp

Anyway just look how un-correctly the original article is:
EA IS STUPID wrote:3 New Unlocks on Xbox Live Marketplace
This week we are offering 3 new unlocks for Need For Speed Carbon on Xbox 360 Marketplace. Ech unlock gets you the car of your choice for only $1.

2006 Pagani Zonda
Unlock the 1987 Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 for your immediate use in Need for Speedâ„¢ Carbon, exclusive to Xbox Live Marketplace. A benchmark vehicle for the tuner culture, the rear-wheel drive Corolla set the standard for Japanese performance vehicles.

1987 Toyota Corolla GTS AE86
Unlock the 1987 Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 for your immediate use in Need for Speedâ„¢ Carbon, exclusive to Xbox Live Marketplace. A benchmark vehicle for the tuner culture, the rear-wheel drive Corolla set the standard for Japanese performance vehicles

2006 Shelby GT500
Unlock the 2006 Shelby GT500 for your immediate use in Need for Speedâ„¢Carbon, exclusive to Xbox Live Marketplace. Push this car to the limit and listen to the massive roar of its mighty engine. Along with plenty of power under the hood, the Gallardo's sleek line lets you know right away it was built to look good at any speed.
blah2
Drift King
Drift King

Post by blah2 »

Nobody got Xbox what the...?
t3ice
Professional
Professional

Post by t3ice »

LOL^ EA even messed up their post...What n00Bs :P
I know many ppl on the forum who have got an xbox ..i dunno why no one is replying though
Boosted420a
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Boosted420a »

Honestly I think that is a bunch of crap. I could see a lawsuit coming out of this. Buying a game and only getting 99% of it is crap. Having to pay more to get that 1%... there has to be some legal issues there.
HKSfan
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HKSfan »

Boosted420a wrote:Honestly I think that is a bunch of crap. I could see a lawsuit coming out of this. Buying a game and only getting 99% of it is crap. Having to pay more to get that 1%... there has to be some legal issues there.
that's why i have that game for pc there are trainers and hexcodes^^
besides i don't own any consoles^^
Boosted420a
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Boosted420a »

I always buy PC version unless its console specific and I really, really want it. I have NFSC for PC and used the trainers to unlock those cars also. EA trying to make you pay to unlock content that was already supposed to be available can't be legal. Only way I can see them slipping through a loop-hole is if they have posted and official car list with all the cars, minus the ones they are trying to sell. But from what I've seen, those cars were included on an official list.
MrPalmont
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MrPalmont »

Generally PC, is best and whhat does X-box discussion doing on this forum
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Mr Palmont In case you did not know this is a NFS duscussion board, not a PC discussion it does not matter if you talk about the PC version or Xbox(360) PS1/2/3 or any other system that you can play a NFS game on.

So please STFU and think before you post (in your case simply bump your postcount) Cause if you don't have anything usefull to add don't say anything AT ALL!

Return to “Carbon”