Car tuner

Discuss editing Need for Speed Carbon.
buljo0
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Car tuner

Post by buljo0 »

Has anyone got any info on the car tuner?? the 350 z is slow and i wanna make it faster.

this is for carbon
--It's better to die on your feet than to live in your car!!--
MrPalmont
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MrPalmont »

well just install good permormance parts on it.
buljo0
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by buljo0 »

i did but it is too slow. I wanted to know if you can make it fast as the, i.e. gallardo.
--It's better to die on your feet than to live in your car!!--
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

a high end tuner is not equal to a high end exotic. you should remember this.
MrPalmont
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MrPalmont »

buljo0 wrote:i did but it is too slow. I wanted to know if you can make it fast as the, i.e. gallardo.

This car goes in 300 km/h (186 mp/h)

And u awnt faster.
Hust take nitrous - on full velocity
Drift tires
And high RPM

See how it works then
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Carbon's car tier and car class system is set up in a way that classes and tiers aren't equal. There's no way a fully tuned Tier 3 Tuner can beat a fully tuned Tier 3 Exotic when the drivers have similar skills.

That's similar to what it is in real life, and that's what's in Carbon.
Turbocharger
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Turbocharger »

And that's what seperates Carbon from MW :D No more every car can beat any car crap
MrPalmont
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MrPalmont »

prince1142003 wrote:Carbon's car tier and car class system is set up in a way that classes and tiers aren't equal. There's no way a fully tuned Tier 3 Tuner can beat a fully tuned Tier 3 Exotic when the drivers have similar skills.

That's similar to what it is in real life, and that's what's in Carbon.
Ye, so that's why 95% driving Audi R8 online
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

On the back of the Collector's Edition packaging, a 180SX is keeping up with a CCX....

Never knew about the tier can't beat tier thing.
Turbocharger
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Turbocharger »

It's 240SX and when the 240SX is dne up, its as powerful as a done up Skyline, so it's really good for a Tier 1 Tuner :D
jeffr
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jeffr »

Turbocharger wrote:And that's what seperates Carbon from MW :D No more every car can beat any car crap
This is not true with Most Wanted, except for online ranked play or unranked with peformance matching on. When performance matching is on, then all cars are set to about the same peformance of the BMW M3 GTR, but end up a bit slower exept for the Lambo Murc for drag racing (it's gearing works out well for launching with nitrous).

The fastest car in the game is the Porsche Carerra GT. The next fastest is the Lotus Elise. The BMW M3 GTR can be hacked with 6 of 7 unique parts and this makes it a bit faster than the Elise on some tracks, but due to lack of NOS, it's still slower than the Carerra GT. The Carerra has the most high speed acceleration, and gets a lot of NOS. The Elise out corners every car in the game.

Online times for Rockfield and Union sprint track are just under 1:40, but offline, the Elise is about 6 seconds faster, and the Carerra GT about 6.5 seconds faster. Here are some sample videos:

n9rule.wmv

n9rupgt.wmv

If interested. I put as many cars in the career garage as possible (25), and all of them have 7 or 7 junkman (unique) parts, except for the BMW M3 GTR which only has 6 of 7 (supercharger will crash the game). I setup the remaining 8 cars in my cars. All are tuned for racing. Note, yes this is a hack, but it doesn't do you any good online for ranked play or unranked with peformance matching on as this just retunes the cars to the level of the stock BMW M3 GTR. It's just fun for offline racing and doing the post career events like pursuits with fully souped up cars.

nfs9au.zip

Return to “Editing”