NEW INTERVIEW ABOUT NFS11!!!

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
xturbo
Professional
Professional

NEW INTERVIEW ABOUT NFS11!!!

Post by xturbo »

Well,digging info in some sites i found this, and i'll do the comments:
"…Well, actually…moving forward on to the next title in the need for speed series, Carbon is eaten prey. Its finished and we have already sufficiently fixed the game from bugs(MY GOD I CAN'T BELIVE THAT EA CONSIDER THAT!!! OMG, THE GAME IS FULL OF BUGS AND THEY "HONESTLY" SAY: THERE'S NO BUG AT ALL!!! COME ON!!!)

The 1.3 Patch is out some time and the online mode is finally relieved of bugs(NOT AT ALL EA...), so there is no need to focus on the game anymore and the stuff that just could make it in cannot be applied by a single patch.Its just too complex.

This actually gets at the next nfs title which is currently in early stage developement.What can I say… Well, not much to be honest. I guess that fans have already figured out, that we will announce it officially some time in spring, to be more specific…
It should be mid January, but you cant count on that on 100% (THIS MEANS : DELAYS AND DELAYS...AS USUAL), since things here in EA simply change sometimes… You´ll have to wait for detailed info till then.

But the fact is, that we will find out shortly, who the next NFS girl will be. We have chosen the final five candidates and we will afterwoods pick the right and final one. I can say, that it won´t be :

Laura Southgate (SORRY GIRL...)
Emma Thomas
Shannan
Sarah Mathers
Ashleigh McKenzie

These girls didnt make it, sorry if your favourite one isnt in the list.I guess fans want to see a real sexbomb in the next game.

But you can be happy that the things that couldn´t be in Carbon, will be implanted in Need For Speed 11. (CAN WE SEE THIS TIME MORE DEEP TUNING, LIKE NEONS, OR THE REINCORPORATION OF THE HELICOPTER??? OR MAYBE....FERRARI OR EVEN HONDA....WHO KNOWS??)

It has to do something with the graphics which we want
to push to the MAX and have 100% next-gen power in use (expecting it with the PS3).

Furthermore, you should get a bigger grip when driving -
more realistic, but not too much. The next game will be a hybrid between a arcade game and a realistic game like the GT series
In Carbon the drift was heavily modified, in NFS 11 it will be modified overall.

And the last thing is autosculpt technology. We are very proud of it, but we will make it better…(THAT MEANS "MORE PARTS??")
Thats really all I could say…Wait for spring and Game Convention 07."

With that, I SAY HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS, AND BE PATIENCE FOR NFS11!!!
YOUR FRIEND
Xturbo. 8)
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Nice. I hope we see some of the old cars come back along with some better cops and NEON!!!! :D

But we can only hope.
Turbocharger
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Turbocharger »

Explicit post removed.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

If neon makes a comeback, please please please EA, make it so that Muscle and Exotic cars can't have neon!
Boosted420a
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Boosted420a »

prince1142003 wrote:If neon makes a comeback, please please please EA, make it so that Muscle and Exotic cars can't have neon!
Agreed!
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

if neao comes back, that means more night racing.... i want to see the sun sometime....
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

spectre01 wrote:if neao comes back, that means more night racing.... i want to see the sun sometime....
I want both.
yammer_y2
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by yammer_y2 »

This is bad news cos EA's gonna rush through yet another game. I would rather wait a couple of years for a good game than have a crappy game that's rushed out within a year.
*sig removed for being too big. limits are 550x120px and 50kb*
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

I wouldn't. To much waiting.
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: NEW INTERVIEW ABOUT NFS11!!!

Post by 93360 »

xturbo wrote:In Carbon the drift was heavily modified, in NFS 11 it will be modified overall
:evil: ](*,)
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

93360 wrote:
xturbo wrote:In Carbon the drift was heavily modified, in NFS 11 it will be modified overall
I don't know if I like that or not. I like U2's drifting but not U1's, I would pick carbon over U1 and U2 over Carbon. Honestly I don't know what I want.
Jana
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jana »

Carcrazy wrote:
93360 wrote:
I don't know if I like that or not. I like U2's drifting but not U1's, I would pick carbon over U1 and U2 over Carbon. Honestly I don't know what I want.
you got thaat right!U2s drifting is much better!
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Amen... again! lol
Jana
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jana »

right!
RSZETEC
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RSZETEC »

NFSC wil not be patched, they consider it finished. Yeah if you call finished near enough unplayable :evil:
H3ll$pawn
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by H3ll$pawn »

Carbon is finished, no more patches, r they nuts?
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

Seems that way.
H3ll$pawn
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by H3ll$pawn »

typical EA, i have ervery NFS from HP2, and almost each time i play, i discover some kind of bug.Eaten Prey , pff, filling pockets with money to me. EA shuold start a Bank, and stop developing games.
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

Even with the bank they will say: "Sorry there is a bug in our home made program and we lost your money"
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Umm, where is a link to original interview? :?
korge
amda1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by amda1 »

weedman is right..why not real-time racing with a 24 hour clock cycle? and neon can be turned on at night :P my dream is to have headlight conversions, and keep the autosculpt, but have all the bumpers from underground 2 and all the spoilers from underground 1, and all the rims from the previous games..but it doesnt have to stop there, why not have online racing with crews, so different crews can race around the city in free roam confronting each other? all cars would have the same logo, but each would have a different name in the rear window..lol me just dreaming, the point is that EA can go so mucho furthero
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

i hope they do a thorugh job in the development. [-o< for hondas plz plz bring back the neon(even though i might not use), use some new stuff for once also. not recycled stuff
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

korge wrote:Umm, where is a link to original interview? :?
http://www.nfsgame.net/ :wink:
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

so let me get this straight they arer dropping support for carbon (like they did with MW) and focusing on the next title ? what a bunch of BS carbon isnt even close to bug free :evil:
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

amda1 wrote:weedman is right..why not real-time racing with a 24 hour clock cycle? and neon can be turned on at night :P my dream is to have headlight conversions, and keep the autosculpt, but have all the bumpers from underground 2 and all the spoilers from underground 1, and all the rims from the previous games..but it doesnt have to stop there, why not have online racing with crews, so different crews can race around the city in free roam confronting each other? all cars would have the same logo, but each would have a different name in the rear window..lol me just dreaming, the point is that EA can go so mucho furthero
B/c this isnt MicroSoft's Drive Simulator 2008.. Besides, I would hate to drive for 14 hours just to wait till sundown..
korge

Return to “Carbon”