hex editing NFSMW (xbox)

Discuss editing Need for Speed Most Wanted.
BEEFKING69
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

hex editing NFSMW (xbox)

Post by BEEFKING69 »

can anyone tell me where to get a save game resigner for NFSMW xbox version r know how to resign the save file?

srry if this is in the wrong place
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

For crying out loud, why do every firetruck idiot have to ask about this? No, hex-editing is available only in PC, no other platforms.
BEEFKING69
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BEEFKING69 »

1. Why u calling people firetruck idiots?

2. You can hex edit any thing u can open with a hex editor.

3. There r lots of hacked xbox games including NFSMW

4. Ive seen a bmw on xbox live with different rims.
taz947
Professional
Professional

Post by taz947 »

Finalmaster2 is right.U can't hex-edit a Xbox savegame.U can do that only if u copy ur savegame on a flashdrive and connect it to ur PC.And there u can hex-edit it.OK?If u save it on ur HD ask somebody to hex it for u.

And finalmaster-chill out man!!U would say it with no offenses,ok???We must give 'em the answer.
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

Sorry mates, but I'm sick of these people who just ask and ask for every platform that "is it possible to hex NFS-savegames for Gamecube, etc?????!!!!!" plus my M3 project is stressing me all the time. Anywho, that firetruck was swearing, filter exchanged it. It's f-word, nothing more. Anywho, sorry, but please people, don't make topic about every question or you'll be called as spammer. :lol:
BEEFKING69
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BEEFKING69 »

yes the save is on my pc i know how to hex it i just dont know how to resign it
taz947
Professional
Professional

Post by taz947 »

Put the save on a flashdrive or something and transfer it to the Xbox.Do u have a x360??
BEEFKING69
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BEEFKING69 »

i can get it back on my xbox it just says it is damaged cause i cant resign it r fix the checksum if u wanna call it that. i need a program to resign the save file after i hex it r someone to explain how. i have a regular xbox
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

of course it's damaged! you need to use the save game editor for MW to fix the checksum! it's the same as PC so end of the question.
BEEFKING69
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BEEFKING69 »

ok when i open the folder with the save file in it and click it it dont show up in the save editor.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Saves for the PC and saves for the XBox probably differ in file size. Since the file size stays constant on the PC, the save editor scans for files that match the filesize. If that's the case, there's nothing you can do. That's the only known checksum fixer for Most Wanted.

Please make sure that the savegame is setup the same way it is in the PC. In the parent folder, create a folder with the same filename as the savegame. Then put the savegame in the new folder. Now select the parent folder in the save editor.
BEEFKING69
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BEEFKING69 »

ok xbox is 62 kb pc is 63 kb but when i hold the mouse over it so it gives me a few details a bout them they r both 62.1 kb. oh i found a resigner but its kinda old so it dont have most wanted in the list of games to resign but i can add mw in the configuration file i just need the sig key and authkey.

Return to “Editing”