Need For Speed 11 Wishlist

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
HashiriyaGDB
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HashiriyaGDB »

Project Gotham Racing 3 physics? anyone?
"The 86 is a car that trains its driver." - Bunta Fujiwara
WhereIsTheNsx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by WhereIsTheNsx »

Real physics, or at least more real than it has been, more like the hot pursuit 2 days. Speaking of which, you should also add Ferraris. I mean HP2 had Opel Speedsters, Ferrari F50s and Mclaren F1lms.
Darth Meatloaf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Darth Meatloaf »

why don't they try a new aproach. Don't have a story line, focus on the game, beta test the damn thing, make bodykits that accually look nice or drop the tuning shiznit all together(if they are not going to do it right)
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

Nah i'd keep the tuning, maybe the only part of new nfs games I like, but I would like to have bigger tracks and Day/Night time
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Fishwhiz wrote:i just went back and played earlier nfs games and i played underground 2 and saw how perfect the game was for its time(no bonus cars, online unlocks, no buying premium content on a pc webstore or xbox live, nice crashes, and the customization was devine). if they could recreate underground 2 with the following enhancements:
-next gen graphics
-improved, up to date cars ( including muscle cars and american tuners along with more tuners like toyota mr2 and mitsubishi evo IX)
-more opponents
-improved car rendering, so the cars dont look too wide
-loose the spinners, but add autosculpt
-very slightly improved car handling and physics
-damage/crash physics
-bigger freeroam
-cops
-notice how in all nfs games, when you hit the opponents it is a completely new feel from when you hit the traffic which is a lot different from hitting a cop? so basicly make the physics for all the cars the same, with damage and realistic crashing
-car reacts to walls as it does to traffic/opponents
-combine all the aftermarket wheels from nfsu2, mw, and carbon into one game
-darker carbon fiber, and more black than brown
-free roam quick race w/ cops
-vinyl editing w/ 20 layers like in carbon including variety of paints like in carbon, with the ability like in ms paint, find the base color of the car incase you wanted to have a part of the vinyl the same as the base color.

that would be the perfect nfs game for me.
Might want to check your monitor. My cars look like their normal shape.. and my CF looks black and grey, not brown.
korge
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

no, i have ps2. in underground 2, the cars looked a little wider than normal.
and yes, the cf is gray, but in certain light, the cf had an ugly brown tint, but i would like darker cf and less cf texture.
RavenGT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RavenGT »

Fishwhiz wrote:i just went back and played earlier nfs games and i played underground 2 and saw how perfect the game was for its time(no bonus cars, online unlocks, no buying premium content on a pc webstore or xbox live, nice crashes, and the customization was devine). if they could recreate underground 2 with the following enhancements:
-next gen graphics
-improved, up to date cars ( including muscle cars and american tuners along with more tuners like toyota mr2 and mitsubishi evo IX)
-more opponents
-improved car rendering, so the cars dont look too wide
-loose the spinners, but add autosculpt
-very slightly improved car handling and physics
-damage/crash physics
-bigger freeroam
-cops
-notice how in all nfs games, when you hit the opponents it is a completely new feel from when you hit the traffic which is a lot different from hitting a cop? so basicly make the physics for all the cars the same, with damage and realistic crashing
-car reacts to walls as it does to traffic/opponents
-combine all the aftermarket wheels from nfsu2, mw, and carbon into one game
-darker carbon fiber, and more black than brown
-free roam quick race w/ cops
-vinyl editing w/ 20 layers like in carbon including variety of paints like in carbon, with the ability like in ms paint, find the base color of the car incase you wanted to have a part of the vinyl the same as the base color.

that would be the perfect nfs game for me.
You are a very demanding fellow. Either that or you dream alot. Anyways, I find it interesting how you requested "slightly tweaked physics" and "realism" all in the same place.
Lan.Evo.III
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Lan.Evo.III »

Forza Street Racing.

Only title it: Need for Speed.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

RavenGT wrote:
You are a very demanding fellow. Either that or you dream alot. Anyways, I find it interesting how you requested "slightly tweaked physics" and "realism" all in the same place.
well, if you look at it all i am not being extremely demanding. all the things i want improved are small. and i said i wanted crash realism, not overall car handling realism.
Raakone
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Some ideas I have for "NFS11"

Post by Raakone »

Let's see.

- I'm with many people on this, we need Ferraris
- And here's a car nobody mentioned yet... the Locus (nope, not "Lotus", "Locus"). Go to http://www.locussupercar.com From what I know, the "base" version has 1000 hp (and that's WITHOUT any mods)
-And what about a few others, like modified hotrods? Why not even a souped-up Lincoln? Sorry, was thinking of that song....
- Day/night cycle. Also, there would be certain things, including some cop patrols, that would be time-of-day sensitive. Also, there'd be some races where the "organizers" insist on having it at day or night, or maybe even a certain point (e.g. a sunset race).
-Multiple cities and towns, linked together...
-by highways....
-and back roads, some of which would double as "canyon" routes
- Different kinds of road surface, which can have effect on your speed and handling. Especially for some back routes and alleys, you may have dirt or gravel. And some historic streets may have cobblestones.
- New pursuit breakers, not all of which would be the "collapse-and-crush" kind, or the "explode" kind. One idea, there's a parked tanker full of some kind of slippery liquid. You hit it. It spills behind you. All of the sudden, whoever's behind you are doing some..."involuntary drifting"! Or you knock over a container of gravel, and then everyone behind you has a rough road.
-More shortcuts, back-streets, side-streets, and alleyways.
-And, besides having use in some races, there'd be other things there as well. Gives one a reason to explore. There could be hidden special mods, hidden events, hidden challenges.
-So not all of the events/races/challenges would be shown on the map. You'd have to find some.
- And some of these "hidden" goodies would be day/night sensitive. Others would require you to have done certain things, such as perhaps survived a cop pursuit and gone by a certain street while doing so. And there may even be access to a hidden back route to leave town, or maybe there's some kind of abandoned tunnel or something that may be of use to you.
- And it would give even more reason to try getting into cop pursuits
-Another example of something "hidden"....you've just been in a pursuit, but escaped. You then drive into a back-alley. You pass a car, a really nice one, and the owner honks to get your attention. It shows a scene where the person was impressed at how you handled the cops...and then challenges you to a race.
- There should be cops "on the beat" in their cars, not just responses to street-racing. Patrols could be time/date sensitive, and also dictated by "area heat."
- Also, local cops would be different for each city/town, and there would be a highway patrol. The "lower levels" generally do not cross "lines", but they do give warning to wherever you are headed. When things escalate, the higher levels don't care about borders. So watch it!
- More bosses to beat
- The drag race sounds like a good idea
- If there's some kind of new race...
- And why not "in-game" Canyon checkpoints?
- The Super-Racewars. More cars, more fun. And you'd get to bring in your entire crew (I like them, speaking of which, there should be new types)
- Neons and colored-headlights available as mods
- Some of the racers you go against may do things like make their car bounce.
- A more engaging storyline
- More weather. You can have clear, rain, and foggy, for example. Clear is obvious. Rain will affect certain roads, cause dirt roads to become muddy (like your tires suddenly have a lot more "grip"), and certain roads will build up puddles or become thinly covered (due to sub-standard drainage), thus making it possible to aqua-plane. Fog will mean your vision is reduced, and can make things like canyon/cliff-side races far more dangerous.
- Certain special events and races (but only certain) will be dictated by your class of car that you chose at the beginning, so there's more replay value
- And yes, I'd like to see Cross return somehow! *laughs*
- "Backroad" races....like a canyon, but there wouldn't nessescarily be cliffs. There'd be some in places like going through a forest. Also, some backroad/canyon races might have traffic, but not as intense as in the cities or on highways.
-"Mixed Sprint"....a kind of advanced race you'd see when you got rather far in the game. It would be like a few races in one, combining some city-street sections with backroads and canyon sections.
- A few "fixed events"...such as when you win a certain racewars (and only if you win it), you immediately have to put up with a cop pursuit.

What do you think?
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

wow that's a lot :shock:

basically what a said before with the addition of 2 player free roam with cops

Edit: yes i agree with most of the stuff you just said
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

yeah it's cool imo to add stuff, let's post ideas, bc maybe who knows, a ea dude is around here and watching such ammount of ideas and bingo, he can take lots of them, but maybe the damn lapierre is going to mess all the stuff....and he really gets to the point saying: "YOU HAVE TO GO WHEN THEY DONT EXPECT YOU TO GO", remember??? damn monkey....

For me, this is the LAST CHANCE that EA has to prove that NFS series is no bs anymore, or a mess just like carbon....and the ultimate test for them to buy their nfs games. If they fail, i'll not buy NEVER again a nfs game. I'm happy until now with the old ones.

Xturbo.
EDIT: I'll give my list of ideas in a couple of days... ;)
DarkestDream
Ricer
Ricer

Post by DarkestDream »

I agree with all of you...but i am worried about the cars: why not PROTOTYPES or CONCEPTS, like sme promotion to them, so that they can be represented very closely and directly t the people.

And of course, your favorite cars included too...(I am for over 100 cars in the game: muscles, tuners, exotics, concepts, racing cars).

Include some racing circuts (real ones like Monza or Spa)
God bless cars, speed, adrenaline...
Lan.Evo.III
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Lan.Evo.III »

I know it will never happen but:
Cars:
100 Tuners/Pacific Muscle(including rally bred cars, like the Evo III and the AE86, yes it is a rally bred car)
100 Exotics, including more than 1 BMW.
100 Muscle cars, Including Aussie muscle.
5 Concept cars.
5 Known circuit cars.

Races:
50 Drift tracks
50 Circuit tracks/Knockout
50 Sprint tracks/Speedbreaker
50 Drag tracks
50 Mountain tracks
Some real race tracks.

Some realism, including damage like in High Stakes.

Edit:
Kind of like Juiced, have other streetracing cars to block off the roads.
Have streetracing cars traveling the streets.
Have realistic crashes when you hit civilian cars.
If civilian cars hit you, the same aplies.
Fuel and tire ware.
Oil ware.
Real aftermarket brands.
No NFS brand parts.
More detail on image, information and tuning.
Interior customising.

So I will wait untill 2010 for this.
Last edited by Lan.Evo.III on 03 Feb 2007, 18:01, edited 1 time in total.
DarkestDream
Ricer
Ricer

Post by DarkestDream »

I got an idea: driving through all kinds of weather - fog, snow, rain, mud, etc.And i have a proposal for a city (or one of the cities) for the nfs11: SAN FRANCISCO.It has all kinds of roads, hills, downhills, traps, bridges and has most unpredicted weather.I think it can be used for the game.Also MIAMI is good.Just a proposal.
God bless cars, speed, adrenaline...
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

DarkestDream wrote:I agree with all of you...but i am worried about the cars: why not PROTOTYPES or CONCEPTS, like sme promotion to them, so that they can be represented very closely and directly t the people.
Because IMO, developers are always focus on things that are sellable like the Mazdas, Nissans, or any cool coupe that ppl can "buy" or more closer to them. Also, maybe they focus on the intention on giving a feeling of real street life: Maybe you're not going to see a prototype in streets or a ultra concept. You maybe can see a Carrera GT or a Murcielago, or Mclarens, or a Koenisegg or a Pagani Zonda, idk if u get my point. And sometimes they just want to show their cars to the public, but for that, is more convenient for them to approach to ppl who can spend on those cars, IF they are buyable. :roll: And also, if you're constructing a concept, well, if I were a designer, I wouldn't show it bc the competitions is very strong, so, I'll not let them copy my design indeed :roll: :lol:
Hope u can understand my point mate ;)

Xturbo 8)
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

i dont know if you call this an idea...but a car show challenge......the more votes you get the more something something........just an idea i thought of during the evening :|
Raakone
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Raakone »

Now I have another idea, for a kind of obstacle that can be in cities. Streetcars. You get the impression that they were at least being considered in Carbon (but in this case, the streetcar tracks all have an "out of work but we forgot to yank the track" look, especially at some intersections where they've been paved over.) How would a streetcar work? It could shove you like a Rhino. But if you knocked it sideways, it would stop moving, as it would lose contact with the catenary (overhead wire). Of course, any races that include passing streetcar tracks will be tougher. In some places, there may be a "covered lane" that's supposed to be reserved for streetcars that you can make shortcuts on (just hope that tram isn't there).

~Ra'akone
greekgodchaos
Ricer
Ricer

Post by greekgodchaos »

ok, here are a few that should be in NFS 11

police helecopters
the boss vinyls are unlockable
return of autosculpt
FREE downloadable vinyls/cars/parts/whatever
longer story line
return of the BMW M3 GTR (as a bonus)
maybe the return of Razor (new car, and not that big in the storyline)
the OPTION for realistic NOS usage (non rechargeable)
return of speedbreaker
return of mirrored custom paint (MW)
maybe the return of Cross in a small cameo?
the ability to Test Drive "My Cars" when i customize them
straightaway races (like drag strips w/ no traffic)
FREE ROAM
online pink slip racing
the return of Neon and Other cool effects
letter vinyls
customizational license plates
drivers seat view
return of real acting movies
cops have EMP guns (ex, 2 fast 2 furious, or the ones from the movie in NFS:C)
night and day racing and free roam
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

greekgodchaos wrote:ok, here are a few that should be in NFS 11

police helecopters
return of autosculpt
longer story line
return of speedbreaker
FREE ROAM
online pink slip racing
letter vinyls
drivers seat view

NO BONUS CARS! all the cars should be customizable and available in career.
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

greekgodchaos wrote:ok, here are a few that should be in NFS 11

police helecopters
return of autosculpt
longer story line
return of speedbreaker
FREE ROAM
online pink slip racing
letter vinyls
drivers seat view
please, no bonus cars
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Why have free downloadable vinyls/cars/parts, just put them in every game with no stupid collector's edition. And stop giving the option of the pink slip, because it's extremely frustrating to do 3 races just so you can choose the wrong markers and having to redo the boss races again and again just for their car! Just give us the car and maybe 1 other marker.
Lan.Evo.III
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Lan.Evo.III »

Porsche-AG wrote:Why have free downloadable vinyls/cars/parts, just put them in every game with no stupid collector's edition. And stop giving the option of the pink slip, because it's extremely frustrating to do 3 races just so you can choose the wrong markers and having to redo the boss races again and again just for their car! Just give us the car and maybe 1 other marker.
Not everyone starts the races over again, what is the point? It's just one car.
If they're going to give you the car anyone, then you shouldnt have the marker system.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Well the only reason why I keep restarting is because the car is worth a lot more than any of the other markers, so I can sell it. If EA just had it so you didn't win the opponents car and just got a decent sum of cash, I would like that too because it saves me the trouble of selling the car. After all, cash is a prize anyone can be satisfied with.
Lan.Evo.III
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Lan.Evo.III »

Try this then, finish every race in every district, before moving onto the next district, and dont buy cars if you dont need to. I saved up to $700,000 doing this.

Return to “ProStreet”