ProStreet Community Day Hands On

Need for Speed ProStreet News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Tviper7
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: ProStreet Community Day Hands On

Post by Tviper7 »

I love everything(I've heard so far) but no replays? come on EA its been over 3 years since we've seen a freaking replay , the drag sounds extremely awesome so far........ as far duct tape I'am assuming as they are pinning down car licenses again so manufacturers got testy thats really the only excuse EA can use though its sad, I have to say I'd rather loose duct tape/wire repairs than any new car models in this new nfs
Rosu Cartof
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Rosu Cartof »

could u tell us a bit about the cars that are probable to featur in the demo and if there will be any costumization possibility? if yes what and could u also tell us if the rae tracks were improved as graphics. 8)
GroundZero
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GroundZero »

What I'm really excited about is that it seems that they have focused more on the extreme stage of racing. Like drift and drag. Oh, Lord in heaven, I LOVE DRIFTING. I'm only 15 years, and I'm a total racingheart (Yeah, I know it's called racinghart). Like in Carbon (normal edition on PS2) it was like 10-15 drift races total. and they we're all pretty much the same. I hope it's less grip and speed challenge, and more drift and drag because this will probably be their last NFS. And one thing I've thought about. NFS: HP2 was made by EA Blackbox. The Blackbox studios makes the most entertaining games in the NFS series. I don't think they made any of the others (Look backside of covers), so I'm higly anticipating Blackbox making a real decent racing game for all us car-heads, who just cant get enough!
Bulldozer
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Bulldozer »

I heat drifting
it`s stupid
i dont see the point of drifting
Zero260
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zero260 »

Say what! Someone needs to go watch drifting in person... Or better yet, drift yourself (legally, on a track of course ;)). Then maybe you'll see the point.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Bulldozer wrote:I heat drifting
it`s stupid
try "i suck at drifting so therefore i don't like it"
anyone who likes cars and racing likes drifting. if they can do it in their video game. it is undoubtly cool to watch and fun to do. in real life its hard.
Bulldozer
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Bulldozer »

no in the game I m solid drifter my biggest result was 250 000
but i don t like it
i love speed,fast corners,acceleration,going 350 km/h
InSidiousGG
Ricer
Ricer

Post by InSidiousGG »

This game DirectX 10 or 9? Judging from the damage and physics system, I hope it's direct 10 supported.
maniksdi
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by maniksdi »

drag rocks . . . . welcome back . . . keep rocking . . hope they have a faster car than the m-gt
speed challenge . . . hell yes . . m3 time!
40 hours . . . only? . . first disappointment
14 locations . . . covered in 40 hours?
demo . . . hope the server wont crash b4 i finish my downloading . . . again
400 tuning sliders . . . . 40 hours? . . I'd rather take it slow and enjoy longer :D
replay cut . . 2nd disappointment . . EA should stop being cheap . . they need to utilize memories""
duct tape repair cut . . . . wasn't much interested . . . lets see damage first :p
PC LAN . . patch? . . oh my . . it's so tough on pirated versions . . maybe som1 will help . . then we can go GG 8)

. . thnx bojan . .now I know why your bags were packed in your dp XD

InSidiousGG wrote:This game DirectX 10 or 9? Judging from the damage and physics system, I hope it's direct 10 supported.
I dint see much of dx10 effects . . . it will have some details, like the next gen shades/smoke . . . . but the engine is based on dx9 IMO
Last edited by maniksdi on 21 Aug 2007, 19:15, edited 1 time in total.
OwnerVillage
Ricer
Ricer

Post by OwnerVillage »

NEW SCREENSHOTS OF HEMI CUDA DRAG RACING AND LOOKS THAT NOSE GOING UP.... YEA BABY!!!

ALSO INTERVIEW WITH !!!SOME!!! NOTE !!!SOME!!! NEW THINGS NOT ALL NEW!!!!

Mod note: Calm down, take a deep breath....now continue here.
OwnerVillage
Ricer
Ricer

Post by OwnerVillage »

OwnerVillage wrote:
Mod note: Calm down, take a deep breath....now continue here.

lol...
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

and yeah...dont make useless posts or double post. [-X
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

Fishwhiz wrote:
it`s stupid
anyone who likes cars and racing likes drifting. if they can do it in their video game. it is undoubtly cool to watch and fun to do. in real life its hard.
I like racing and cars but i sure don't LOVE drifting, sure its interesting and maybe fun to do. I see more of a point to drifting then say nascar racing around a ring. Maybe ppl watch it for the crashes....IMO....don't see much point to it.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Fishwhiz wrote:
it`s stupid
*cough* BULLSH*T *cough*

I like cars and I like racing, but I don't care much about drifting, It can be nice to do in a game (not in carbon...) but I don't care much for in in real life.

So please STFU and think before you say something useless AGAIN!
maniksdi
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by maniksdi »

couldn't agree more with stig about drifting . . it's fun in game only . . in real life it's useless . . many racers lose their positions cause they could not control their car and it accidentally drifted lol . . not even racers . . me for eg . . . . I was taking a right turn with my SUV . . it was on old tires, and my ride did a extra 90 . . . was fun, but I was facing the same road i was getting out of :lol: . . . . . I've got a better example . . fust n da furias tokio dreeft""" . . the movie was terrible . . it seemed as if the cars were held by stunt threads and being pulled by the sides . . . or some1 was moving em using blue-screen . . a disaster

what i like about drifting? . . . . the huge numbers on the game screen . . and the multipliers making them more intense :p . . yep . . that's it
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

dood, in FnF: Tokyo Drift, every drift was real, made by some stunt men, except those CG drifts.

Return to “News”