3 New Screenshots

Need for Speed ProStreet News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

3 New Screenshots

Post by Skyline_man »

NFSAddons has been given 3 exclusive screenshots of the RogueSpeed Charger based on the organization that they represent, maybe we'll be getting some for React too, meanwhile, check these screenshots.

Image Image Image

Source: NFSAddons.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Re: 3 New Screenshots

Post by prince1142003 »

Would you look at that spoiler... I don't believe Carbon ever had anything like it. Looks like EA did their homework this time and included parts that reflect real life.
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

Nice. We also have 3 exclusive screenshots of the React team ourselves, posted by Diesel earlier 8)
diesel wrote:If you want to know how the official react car looks like, here are 3 screens:
http://www.reactracing.org/images/react ... lvia13.jpg
http://www.reactracing.org/images/react ... lvia14.jpg
http://www.reactracing.org/images/react ... ilvia2.jpg

btw these screens are exclusive to nfsunlimited.net/react racing org so you won't see them anywhere else ;)
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Is it just me, or is the shadow under the car not dark enough?
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

In those Silvia pictures, the tires are extremely blocky and the circle near the door looks like a Ducati logo.
Cipher
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Cipher »

Everything looks good.I like the spoiler on the charger :mrgreen:
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

Porsche-AG wrote:In those Silvia pictures, the tires are extremely blocky and the circle near the door looks like a Ducati logo.
The tyres themselves look fine... it's just the fact that they're sinking into the road which makes them seem blocky. :-s
Despite that, I have nothing against the graphics this year. EA has done a very nice job.
ImJ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ImJ »

prince1142003 wrote:Is it just me, or is the shadow under the car not dark enough?

it's you :P
if you go out side on a normal day well better if its sunny and look under a car thats how the shadow looks like
Explicit signature removed.
maniksdi
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by maniksdi »

that's an fugly @$$ charger with bad resolution . . a complete turnoff . . IMO :lol:
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by fasttasf »

ImJ wrote:
prince1142003 wrote:Is it just me, or is the shadow under the car not dark enough?

it's you :P
if you go out side on a normal day well better if its sunny and look under a car thats how the shadow looks like
No, you should try it yourself. I too, noticed that the shadow setting is odd. The shadow underneath a car on a sunny day should be even darker than a cloudy day because the contrast of light tricks your eyes. So, there is definitely something not quite realistic about the shadow. Plus, my first impression was: Is this what the max settings look like in the game? the background looks much better than the car itself, especially the wheels, put aside the fact that half of them are buried in the ground, the detail of the rims and rubber is far from ideal, I just hope my newly bought QX6850 and 2 8800gtxs are only used for crysis.
QX6850
4GB DDR2 PC8500
2 GEFORCE 8800GTX SLI
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
1000Watt PSU
samwell
Ricer
Ricer

Post by samwell »

Seeing as these 2 cars (silvia and charger) are representing the events, should they not have a bit more visual "Umph" to them. EA have done a cracking job with the so called 'showdown king' in his Lancer Evo X Concept, all the vinyls on the car make it really stand out. But these just look a bit bland to me. Plus that Charger vinyl is horrid!
hammerspeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by hammerspeed »

very nice
i havnt seen any muscle cars with a big supercharger stickin out of the hood
hope they bring that back this year
ccrst92
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ccrst92 »

Have I seen colored decals? Finally they figured out that we need them!
3ni_2nr
Ricer
Ricer

Post by 3ni_2nr »

That Charger look beautiful.. And pretty realistic. And I am also glad that Decals, or aftermarket vinyl layers, as they have been called in carbon, can have some colour to them. I also hope that the layer limit was increased to a range of 30-40 \:D/ (if some of the visual aspects get carried over - from Carbon - into Pro Street).

S15 is the React car? :shock:. K, my org is definitely React.... That just Trumped the reasons of music and discipline :P

Return to “News”