NFSPS (PS3) Photomode Issues

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed ProStreet.
Be sure to search first!
speedster502
Ricer
Ricer

NFSPS (PS3) Photomode Issues

Post by speedster502 »

Hi.

When I take photos on Prostreet (Great game!) and once they have uploaded to the site where I can view them, once I find them (http://needforspeed.share.ea.com/profiles/12239.aspx) and click on the small previews which appear down the right hand side it comes up with a Prostreet embelm, however my picture does not appear, therefore redeeming the feature almost useless. I really want to use this feature as I was mad on GT4 Photomode and want to use this one too. Is there something wrong with my computer, firewall or anything else? This would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Speedster502
Last edited by speedster502 on 13 Jan 2008, 14:42, edited 1 time in total.
speedster502
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Need For Speed Prostreet Photomode (PS3) Probelm

Post by speedster502 »

Well, the photo's now upload fine and I can access them.

Probelm I've got now is that when I ask to download them it downloads them as a Dreamweaver file. I'm sure this isn't supposed to be what happens, as it opens it in Dreamweaver and comes up with a load of writing. I want to be able to put the photo's into Photoshop so I can do some editing to them.

Is there something I'm doing wrong, or is there away to convert them from a Dreamweaver file to a JPEG or something?

This time, I would appreciate a answer.

Thanks

Speedster502
speedster502
Ricer
Ricer

Re: NFSPS (PS3) Photomode Issues

Post by speedster502 »

Right, I'm getting fed up of this. Look, all I'm asking for is a answer, it doesn't take 5 minutes to type a reply of what to do. I know people have been looking at this thread as 62 people have looked. Here's a tip, stop looking and knowing the answer, REPLY and tell the world the answer. So far this site has been the least helpful of any forums I have been on.

Return to “Help & Support”