SHIFT Online Bracket Car Selection Guide

2009 Need for Speed SHIFT
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

SHIFT Online Bracket Car Selection Guide

Post by GT3x24x7 »

With any decent driving game I usually put together a huge spreadsheet where I record all kinds of info about the game. It's part of the process I got through to learn the game's system and discover all that it has to offer. One question I wanted to answer was, "What cars are the best for each online rating bracket?". Thinking about this some more, I realised I had to start by asking the question, "What cars are even eligible for each online rating bracket?". I mean there's no point considering a rating 6.00 Corvette, is there..?

So I mapped it out, and here are the results. A chart showing each car in the game and which online brackets it can be raced in, with the right upgrades fitted. A filled circle means that the car can completely satisfy the full rating limit of the bracket, while an unfilled circle means the car can't be upgraded quite enough to meet the rating limit of that bracket.
Click to enlarge.
Click to enlarge.
I hope someone finds it useful!

Cheers, GT
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Re: SHIFT Online Bracket Car Selection Guide

Post by Kaerar »

Cool list mate, thanks.

All that needs to be done now is a comparison list of ease of use vs best for each car in each bracket ;)
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Are you volunteering? :D
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Kaerar »

I wish, I'm waiting for the patch so I can play the damn game ;)

I cannot stand the keyboard controls currently to the point I just get angry. No fun = no reason to play. When they get patched then I'll have a crack ;)

Return to “SHIFT”