NFS Shift World Records Project!

2009 Need for Speed SHIFT
VG_Speed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

NFS Shift World Records Project!

Post by VG_Speed »

Hi!

Do you want to be able to measure yourself against others in a fair and anti-cheat way? The answer is NFSS World Records Project. You can find it here: http://wrecord.com/ !

Just register and download the WR Client, which is the piece of Software that makes all this possible. Adicionally to making sure that you and everybody else dont cheat, this Software also allows you to Save your Laps Telemetry and check it easy, giving you a lot of Information, you otherwise cant see. Also works for Telemetry files from other Drivers and I think it can compare them to yours...
Also, I just got information that if the Game says you are Cutting, the Software increases 1m to your Lap Time, which means that in WR there isnt cutting like the ones allowed in Spa, Silverstone and others! :D Wallriding is allowed though, but only a very few circuits profit from it, I think.

Just think about it! Its a great Project done by people with lots of experience in this stuff.

Rogério
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: NFS Shift World Records Project!

Post by GT3x24x7 »

BTW, in case anyone is wondering, Rogério isn't associated with wrecord.com in any way, he's just passing on a site tip. It should probably also be noted that he was the #1 ranked NFSU2 racer at wrecord.com back in the day, and he's only got faster since then!
Skroting
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Skroting »

GT3x24x7 wrote:and he's only got faster since then!
Indeed, and I wouldn't mind if he shared a few secrets with us :lol:

47.3 on Glendale West with a 14.00 SpecV is insane! I really have to push it just to get below 50 seconds, althout I haven't tried with auto clutch turned off. It probably doesn't make that big a difference, so I must be doing something wrong.

Edit: I found my car very hard to control today and I thought the manual clutch was to blame. Turned out my setup had changed slightly. Steering lock had changed from 30 to 23 and Visco Electronic Lock had changed from 50 to 0. This is very strange since I haven't consciously touched these values since I made my setup several weeks ago. With the correct setup I hit 49.0 on my third lap. I guess I could get 48.5 with insane pushing and an equal amount of luck, but still far off Rog's pace.
VG_Speed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by VG_Speed »

Hi!

Eheheh! :P OMG! Thanks for the kind words! :) But you guys are forgetting one thing: I am becoming an old duck! :| :P

Just finish a few tracks for WR Project... Going to Upload... ;P Then dinner and some TV Series! :D

Cya my friends and thanks again!

Rogério
Skroting
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Skroting »

47.3 doesn't seem that unthinkable now. I did massive changes to the setup of my car, to suit Glendale West, and I finally got 47.550. I also posted a time on ISRC.

I might test out this application, but I wish it would show the rating of the car. It seems pointless to set a stellar laptime with a GT-R rated 14.00 when someone with a fully upgraded version of the same car can beat your time with a not-so-good lap.

Return to “SHIFT”