Let's see what you race - EA take note may be...

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2

Which class of cars you prefer to race in Career/QuickRace/Online?

SUV ((either in stock or tuned form)
4%
The 'average' tuner car (Supras, Skylines, etc)
36%
Only new cars, like the TT, Corolla, RX8 (had enough of old cars in NFSU1)
40%
The 'new' muscle cars (GTO & MustangGT)
20%

Total votes: 25

UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Let's see what you race - EA take note may be...

Post by UrQuattro »

Let's see what is the class you like to race, post if you'd like why you choose a particular class.

I want to prove that SUVs are useless, and that the new cars gets most usage. That's my feeling on it, but it's nice to know what the community prefers. Someone said they wish that SUVs were replaced by something else, even the old NFSU1 cars such as Integra and Neon.

Vote away. :wink:
gofra
Ricer
Ricer

Post by gofra »

Hmm...where should I put Miata? I would much rather race an Imprezza because it's a helluva car! Also, the sound it makes...yummy! And it even looks great! Unfortunatly, it comes up quite late in the game. Otherwise I usualy pick small, 4 cylinder cars cuz I just love to hear the engine screaming. I prefer small, light, maneuverable cars (pitty there is no Lotus or at least Mr2 in the game) rather than a big muscle. MHO.
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

it's an average import tuner. Because it's not an SUV, New car or Muscle. ;)
Jmac-
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jmac- »

I drive the Miata (Drift/Street X/Sprint/Circuit/URL), TT (Drag), and RX-8 (Sprint/Circuit/URL) ...

Miata for races with a lot of tight corners, RX-8 for races with long straights

Haven't decided on my 5th car ... I think I'm going to go with the Evo VIII ...

I chose the Navigator as my SUV because I think it looks the best ... I hate the SUV races ... So slow and difficult to pass ... Anyone else notice that when you try to pass in an SUV race, they just slam you into the wall ?
wowirace
Professional
Professional

Post by wowirace »

RX8 and TT all the way! have raced them, and whoa r they good. i agree wit u UrQuattro, SUV's r a waste of time in nfsu2. they were SUPPOSED 2 be good, bu they suck like s***.
anywayz, they're okay 2 build pimp-wise. other than that, its strait 2 the junk yard!
f360spyda
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by f360spyda »

new cars, cuz the old ones r boring. the evo and 3000gt sound so good at lvl 3 engine/ecu/turbo upgrades.. :D mustang n gto's v8 was a lil dissapointing to me
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

that's what I've been saying - Old cars are a waste of time, I doubt many even drive the RX7 a lot, and same with Skyline. Evo 8 is probably the closest between old nfsu car and current Mitsu, but rest are just not worth the time. I haven't even touched the Supra. But SUVs are total flop, I hope other car gamers learn on this mistake.

Return to “Underground 2”