NFSU2 - DEAD ZONE

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground 2.
Be sure to search first!
Rogue
Drift King
Drift King

NFSU2 - DEAD ZONE

Post by Rogue »

Can someone offer me a suggestion as to what the hell I need to do. My problem is that I have completed all the races listed in stage 3 of the world map and also done several of the roam races too. After completing the last of the stage 3 races I went back into the explorer mode only to find that there are no cars roaming around for me to race, likewise there aren't any races I am aware of that I need to do. I have all of the listed upgrades to the car but the streets are pretty much dead for action. Is there something that I am not doing right to progress in the game??

Thanx in advance for any suggestions.....
MM86
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MM86 »

are u sure that you have the correct amount of stars to move on to the next level? coz thats what happened to me once and once i met the needed star rating i moved on, if its not the star rating then i dont know what it is then, but i hope that helps.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Please read the NFSU2 F.A.Q thread, all the answers are in there. Just click on the link on my sig. ;)
Rogue
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rogue »

Thanks guys for suggestions. I have all upgraded performance and body kit pats that I am aware of but haven't reached six stars (I recall somethig like that being said). Does this mean that I need to start all over again????

Andre_online, will take a look at the thread.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

No, you don't have to re-play the game. So now you know 5 stars is still insufficient. So try 6 / 7 stars, that might help. ;)
Rogue
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rogue »

Problem is that no new upgrades are available and that due to there being no cars to race in roam mode then I won't see the upgrades I need. Does anyone have mapped out where the additional races are located in stage 3 as I am unable tofind them..
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

OK, since you're struggling to find a race in Stage 3, go to the World Map and see if you've missed out any races from Stage 3. After you've completed the whole races available stage 3, and you still see no racers around, probably there're incomplete races in Stages 1 & 2.

So my advice is re-check thorougly, 'cos that's what I usually did when I see no races.
Rogue
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rogue »

Have already gone slowly through the world map for stage 3 and all are completed. As in the case of stages 1 and 2 you cannot progress on to the next stage until you complete the one prior. I did however do a bit of driving around and came across one of the un-mapped races for stage three but are still in the same boat so probably have missed others also. It would be good if I knew where to look as the last 3 days have been spent driving around looking everywhere and still can't find them. What do I do?????
jeffr
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jeffr »

Apparently, you're in stage 4. Stage 3 only needs 3 star car, stage 4 needs 6 star car. Have you visited all the shops in the new area? This will unlock parts. If you need money, and unless you used the world map before, you should be able to find and run in at least 8 races each from stages 2 and 3, due to the fact that these are sponsor races, and you only get to choose one of 5 sponsors per stage. Note when running a race from the garage world map, pause the race and restart it so you get points and money.
Rogue
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rogue »

Am actually running again as visited what I thought was all shops but missed the specialty shop in the coal harbour area which unlocked upgrades I didn't have. Not sure why I had to get them from that specific one but nonetheless all is fine. Have raced a lot through the world map and couldn't work out why it game me no rep points... anyone got any ideas??

Return to “Help & Support”