Logitech controller problems.

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Be sure to search first!
Link02
Stock
Stock

Logitech controller problems.

Post by Link02 »

Hi all, I've been surfing these forums for a few days now and decided to create an account. So this being my first post and all. Ok back to my question.

When I play UG2 I use the logitech controller, with the analog sticks. Now ingame I tend to drift to the right slightly. It's not bad like I've seen before. It's just a slight drift to where if I let go of the analog i'll sway right. It's not a controller problem because i've tried using 3 different pads. I just bought a new one yesterday thinking it was the problem. I'm thinking it's my USB ports. I've done some scans and they always come back as being bugged. But I'm not totally sure if that's the case. Plus to fix the device those scan programs want you to buy their software.

Any idea what to do to fix the problem??

Thanks in advance.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Try DXTweak from the Wingman Team. It allows you to fine tune your controller and iron out drift etc. Only problem is the deadzone setting isn't permanent under WinXP, but that shouldn't pose a problem in your case.

http://www.wingmanteam.com/latest_software/gadgets.htm
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Oh goody. I have the Logitech Wingman steering wheel/pedals and the software that comes with it isn't very sophisticated. Hopefully this software here should provide more options for finer tuning. :D
Link02
Stock
Stock

Post by Link02 »

Thanks for the link GT, i'll have to try that when I get home. *sigh* At work now :P

Thanks again.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:Hopefully this software here should provide more options for finer tuning. :D
It does indeed. See screeny attached..
Attachments
Mmm, plenty bells n whistles..
Mmm, plenty bells n whistles..
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

So uhh... How do you use it? :|
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

I could try to explain, but the Readme does a better job - click the Readme button at bottom centre.. :)

Return to “Help & Support”