Phone Software

Everything for your PC, from case modding to OS discussions, come here to discuss computer hardware and software.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Phone Software

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Does anyone know where I can download the USB sofware drivers for the Motorola V220? I've looked everywhere, but in all the paces I've looked you either have to pay or be registered.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

For driver I allways go to http://www.driverguide.com . You have to be registered, but they won't send you crap mail or anything like that. I think it is worth it.
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

If you need to pay or register to get the software, then wouldn't this discussion be considered as warez? :|
Tunerfreak
Professional
Professional

Post by Tunerfreak »

Ive got the Sanyo drivers for my USB chord but there seems to be no way to install them :?
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

boganbusman wrote:If you need to pay or register to get the software, then wouldn't this discussion be considered as warez? :|
Hmm... I'm not sure... I tried looking for the software on the Motorola website, but I didn't find it there... If this is considered warez, mat I be struck by a flying ice cream truck. :lol:
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Driver are for free (it is part of the contract you have with the manufacturer for your purchase). But some sites that recolest these charge you for cownloading, or at least ask for a subscriptio to pay the expenses of mantaining the site up. What you are actually "paying" is the chance of downloading all drivers you need from the same site, using a search option and so on.

Return to “The Hardware & Software”