I want all uniques for my Skyline

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Carbon.
Be sure to search first!
chrismokvack
Ricer
Ricer

I want all uniques for my Skyline

Post by chrismokvack »

Is there any way to get all the unqiue uppgrades for the cars that are unlooked in the later stages? If I get them from the beginning with my initial car I can't transfere them by uninstalling them. If I don't get them at each corresponding stage they are forever lost.
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

Assuming you mean UG2, there is no way to install uniques from a particular stage once you've moved to the next stage. Also they can only be installed to one car, the one you are driving when you go for the unique award.
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

^ correct however there is a trainer out there somewhere that will let you get all uniques for ally our cars but i dont know what it is called or where it is
EvoMaster
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EvoMaster »

MENTION THE GAME U R TALKING ABOUT if u want to got answers :evil:
But i guess u r talkin for UG2
Normally there isn't any way to do that ingame
But if u go to the UG2 utils section u will find the tool named Profile Creator
With this u can use any car from the beginning
chrismokvack
Ricer
Ricer

Post by chrismokvack »

It's not all to difficult to figure out what game I am talking about concidering that you transfere all parts when you buy a new car in underground1, there is no skyline in mw and there are no uniques in carbon. Some brainwork now and then is only good for you :wink:
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

^^ Owned. Haha!

Yup, there's a tool out there which allows you to install all uniques in a car. I had it once, but I think I've accidentally deleted it. You can download it here. :)
JBearSVT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by JBearSVT »

So, if you do the outruns to put the star on them map but don't go to the star to activate the event, how long until it disappears? On know the magazines disappear pretty fast, not sure about DVDs. As many times as I've been through this game, I'm surprised I haven't thought of this before...
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!!
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

chrismokvack wrote:It's not all to difficult to figure out what game I am talking about concidering that you transfere all parts when you buy a new car in underground1, there is no skyline in mw and there are no uniques in carbon. Some brainwork now and then is only good for you :wink:
Agree :lol:

But you can be also more clear and type UG2 or UG1 lol. And yeah as Darky said, you need somehow a trainer to do that mate :wink:
chrismokvack
Ricer
Ricer

Post by chrismokvack »

JBearSVT wrote:So, if you do the outruns to put the star on them map but don't go to the star to activate the event, how long until it disappears? On know the magazines disappear pretty fast, not sure about DVDs. As many times as I've been through this game, I'm surprised I haven't thought of this before...
Unique parts stars and mag stars disappear when you move on to the next stage. DVD stars don't disappear at all. It would be rather annoying if they did, concidering you need all the DVDs in order to complete the game.
JBearSVT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by JBearSVT »

Well, you need all the other stars too if you want to complete more than the "storyline", but EA didn't give a crap about that. U2 is the hardest game to get 100% in that I've ever played.
Last edited by JBearSVT on 29 Jun 2007, 01:05, edited 1 time in total.
chrismokvack
Ricer
Ricer

Post by chrismokvack »

Who the friggin hell gives a damn about achieving all the mags and completing all the races? Heck, it's not worth the trouble, not in nfs or any other game. Concerning the parts the are all unlocked when you complete the storyline...
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Not necessarily.. You don't unlock the uniques when you don't do any Outrun races.
JBearSVT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by JBearSVT »

chrismokvack wrote:Who the friggin hell gives a damn about achieving all the mags and completing all the races? Heck, it's not worth the trouble, not in nfs or any other game. Concerning the parts the are all unlocked when you complete the storyline...
I the friggin hell give a damn. I want 100%, it's a matter of principle, and if you don't that isn't my problem. I made a statement, it's a true statement, and your opinion of it does nothing to change that.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

People who want rep by getting everything possible in the game... it's all about braging rights!
chrismokvack
Ricer
Ricer

Post by chrismokvack »

JBearSVT wrote:I the friggin hell give a damn. I want 100%, it's a matter of principle, and if you don't that isn't my problem. I made a statement, it's a true statement, and your opinion of it does nothing to change that.
Mate, there is no such thing as matter of principle, it is but a flaw in the human brain ironically enough called perfection. I have it too and I have to fight it all the time in order not to waste my time on such things. But I guess we all have different ways of thinking.

@ Andre. In quickrace you do get all the unique body and visual uppgrades, but You don't get the unique performance parts though. I guess you knew this already, but this is what I was referring to. Supposedly there was a lack of specifications there. Regardning career mode I don't know, I haven't ever been arsed to continue playing it after completing (the storyline of) the game.
JBearSVT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by JBearSVT »

A flaw called perfection? I hope you don't do anything important for a living.
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!!
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

C'mon guys. This is not necessary. ;)
chrismokvack wrote:@ Andre. In quickrace you do get all the unique body and visual uppgrades, but You don't get the unique performance parts though. I guess you knew this already, but this is what I was referring to. Supposedly there was a lack of specifications there. Regardning career mode I don't know, I haven't ever been arsed to continue playing it after completing (the storyline of) the game.
Yea, all the uniques get unlocked in Quick Races. But in Career Mode, whatever uniques you install remains on that particular car you installed it on.
chrismokvack
Ricer
Ricer

Post by chrismokvack »

JBearSVT wrote:A flaw called perfection? I hope you don't do anything important for a living.
Be rejoiced, for I don't do anything for a living at all. I am a realist and as such I trust my mind before my feelings. And as such I also realize that perfectionism is a flaw, since it is a flaw to put effort in trying to attain something that is unecessary or unachieavable. I trust my mind before my feelings, for my mind usually ends up correct. You want 100% only because you have a feeling of needing to be complete, be perfect, be flawless. But use your mind to realize it is not necessary. Realize that it is but a feeling and overcome it, for your feelings are deceiving your mind, not only when it comes to perfectionism, but everything.

I imagine I will receive some witty reply for this, but know that lest you do not even concider what I have said, you will undoubtedly prove that your emotional quotient exceeds that of your intellectual. (Which might of course not be a bad thing)

@ Andre: It is indeed necessary, lest I would by my own principle be wasting my time. I don't have great hopes in managing to enlight this chap, but I feel more at ease if I have at least given it a try.
JBearSVT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by JBearSVT »

chrismokvack wrote:
Be rejoiced, for I don't do anything for a living at all.
And I'm supposed to take life advice from you? Either

a) unemployed, or
b) not even old enough to have any experience in the real world yet

"Be rejoiced"? How have those English sentence composition classes been treating you? You have the audacity to comment on MY assumed intellect? That's interesting. Let me save you the trouble of trying to "enlight" me any further, chap. It's covered. I've been studying psychology and human behavior for over two decades, and am intimately familiar with my "flaw". Let me also set your mind at rest, because there has never been a case of perfectionism causing anyone any problems they don't feel are worth dealing with unless it was accompanied by another disorder. Since "it takes all types to make the world go 'round" (a statement I don't generally endorse, but as the saying goes...) let me also give you a glimpse of my perspective. No, I don't expect to "enlight" you either, but let me go through the motions anyway so as not to be overly presumptuous:

What do they call the person with the lowest passing grade in medical school? DOCTOR. And when I'm in surgery, I hope I'm not being worked on by anyone like you. No, I hope it's someone just as anal-retentive, obsessive-compulsive as I am.
chrismokvack
Ricer
Ricer

Post by chrismokvack »

Alternative B would also tick off alternative A don't you think? As matter of my occupation: Im studying to be become an english teacher, hence my extraordinary skills in the english language. And yes, "be rejoiced" is a perfectly correct expression, and suits the context too.

Although I admit you guessed good for an old man playing games designed for teenagers and children.

Anyways, I don't see any point in continuing this discussion. We are entirely off topic too, and I have already received numerous pleasing answers to my original question. This is my final say in this.
JBearSVT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by JBearSVT »

An English teacher? That's funny. No, "be rejoiced" is only perfectly correct for someone who doesn't care if they're doing something wrong. With your disdain for perfection and those who strive for it, this comes as no surprise. For the sake of your future students, here's a tip: rejoiced is a verb, past tense. It can be either transitive or intransitive, but it can't be a noun or an adjective. You cannot be(indicates present) a past action. You can rejoice, you may have rejoiced, you may be rejoicing, but you cannot be rejoiced. Additionally:

unqiue = unique
uppgrades = upgrades
unlooked... did you maybe mean unlocked?
transfere = transfer
concidering = considering

I'm not even going to go into the other sentence structure errors. Was "extraordinary English skills" a demonstration of sarcasm, or is proper grammar just another example of you fighting your flawed brain that wants you to waste time doing things RIGHT?

ON topic: I'm glad you got your question answered.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Oh gosh.. The link for the utility to unlock uniques has been posted already. I thought this would end a long time ago. :roll:
JBearSVT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by JBearSVT »

If it had stayed on topic, it probably would have...
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!!
chrismokvack
Ricer
Ricer

Post by chrismokvack »

Hehe I admit I am beaten. I was trying to escape silently and smoothly but I guess that failed. You were a worthy opponent, too worthy in fact. I stil think my English is more than good enough for a 19 year old who hasn't the language as mother tongue. In fact I went the CLICL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) programme at the upper secondary school, which means I studied in English. Believe it or not, I was best in class, when it comes to English anyhow. It is not entirely true that I'm studiying to become an english teacher either, but I will after this summer, provided that my application to the University is accepted. A final word of defence to leave this battle o'words with some of my honour intact: Some of them spelling errors were typos, although just as many were indeed errors to be blamed on lack of experience. I enjoyed this as I always enjoy a good discussion and I hope you did too.
JBearSVT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by JBearSVT »

Indeed... if I'm going to admit any brain flaws, it's that I enjoy a good argument more than I probably should. So, what is your first language? I will concede that you use my language far better than most of the idiots who were born here in the States, something that is especially noticeable on message boards.
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!!

Return to “Help & Support”