NFS Pro Street Sunk

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
TurboK20EKHatch
Ricer
Ricer

NFS Pro Street Sunk

Post by TurboK20EKHatch »

To any that read this these are but one persons opinions, agree or disagree but please do not turn this in to an all out e-battle.

Alright, well I really hate to be a stick in the mud on this one but this game has been a huge let down since the moment I installed it. I'm not really sure where to start in all of this, I guess the handling of the game is the best place to start. I've seen better car control out of a Nintendo. The drift control and physics are such a sham it's not even funny. It's so sad to see this huge company screw up on so many details. EA should get in contact with the guys whole made Live For Speed. Three guys with minimal funs managed to produce better game physics than a multi-million dollar gameing company. And not to mention all of the details that are missing just so they could make the GFX look better. Things like Camber, when I negative the camber I would like to see my wheels move out to show me I have done something, when I lower the PSI in my drag tires I would like to see some air out of those.

Next comes the essence of Need for Speed, the first two Need for Speed's were the best every produced when it came to car customization. I watched a few of the preview videos and they went on and on about it making it out to be better than any other NFS out their but I mean come on... 3 crappy looking body kits and 1 super crappy wide body kit for every car in the game, and don't get me started on the autosculpt. Back in the day you had 1000's of parts and could customize everything from your lights, to your neons to even the system in the back of your car.

On to the tracks, they are very beautiful but I want a drift track, not a drift line. Or even an autocross track. I know they tried to change it up to make it so your still street racing but in a safe way but once again something removed from the other NFS games which made them so good.

The addition of new car's is great along with some old school american mussle was a bonus. They are very well crafted and modeled to top spec which is very nice to see.

But all in all this game couldn't score more than a 4 out of 10 on my board to me the frist two are the best and with the way EA is taking this game it seems they will stay the best for along time to come. Next time I hope they take a page out of the NFS 1/2 books and maybe hire the guys who made Live For Speed while their at it

[-X
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: NFS Pro Street Sunk

Post by Andre_online »

Whew! What a review.. Anyways, you can read more of other's opinions here. :)
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: NFS Pro Street Sunk

Post by Skyline_man »

What he said. ^^

Locked.

Return to “ProStreet”