Various Pro Street Q's

Everything related to the website services Showroom and Showroom Challenge.
GroundZero
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Various Pro Street Q's

Post by GroundZero »

Questions about removed "feauteres" in Pro Street:

#1:
When you mirror the decals, they don't show up the opposite direction on the other side of the car... It messed up my friends vinylwork. Why is it so? It would be better if they were mirrored as in MIRRORED and avtually being mirrored and not just placed at the other side.

#2:
Can you only customize cars in career, or? Do you have to complete career to do it, or am I just to stupid to find it out?

#3:
I read somewhere before the release, that everything is unlocked from the start, it's just a matter of money. They said that if you for example bought TOYO tires, you unlocked the TOYO decal. But all the decals are unlocked from the start? It would be cool if it was like they said, because then you could see if a car was a ricer with a bunch of decals, or the real, mean thing.

It would be nice if someone gave answers to these questions, so that it doesnt destroy the joy when I get PS for X-mas :)
TS-X
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Various Pro Street Q's

Post by TS-X »

Well i have tried customizing in PS and here is what i can tell u.

1. Mirroring decals results in showing the same decal on the other side... but it wont be LACED, it will be DECAL, witch means u can read it normally but if u tried something with some letters of it, other side wont look good. As for decals not showing... they do show in my case. Well, on FB, hood, roof, and RB mirroring shows another decal on the other side of center line of the car.

2. You can customize cars only in career. I havent found anywhere else that option. Meaning: No My cars section

3. All is unlocked at the start. So all that what u have read is EAs lie and hype. Just one of those, like photoshoping screenshots, fixing broken parts of kit with ducktape...
Actually... game sux, its NFS worst so far and you better save that money for Bioshock, ut3 or even better, X360 and Forza Motorsport 2.
Dont buy NFS:PS you will spoil your x-mass joy.
Overreactman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Overreactman »

I disagree with it being the worst. Ok, so no free roam, and set tracks make it feel a bit restricted, but the game is lots of fun.

The freedom in the customization is there, just take time to learn the system and how you can manipulate it to your benefit.
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

I'm more of a track hero than a street racer, so I really like pro street. (I don' t have a 360). And the wheelie comps, sector shootouts and top speed runs really add some variety to the races.

Return to “The Showroom”