Street legal racing redline

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
gabster25
Ricer
Ricer

Street legal racing redline

Post by gabster25 »

ok,i know its a old game,i think it was from 2003 but the tuning option is wicked!Well yeah the physics aren't maybe the best but I love that game check it out at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He47Ky_Z-js

And the 60 minute trial demo at:

http://www.gamershell.com/download_6717.shtml

Well..i think i gotta admit it..i like this game more than prostreet :lol:
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Street legal racing redline

Post by YaelDjiel »

i tried to like it... and must admit its great how you can actually build up your engine from nothing..
but its so buggy and runs like total crap D:
gabster25
Ricer
Ricer

Post by gabster25 »

I agree,the tuning option is awesome and i like that it isnt so much about tuning your body and adding vinyls ,its more about engine.Yeah,the game is buggy but you can patch it if u have full game.It's a great game anyways,
its about drag racing like in "fast and the furious".
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

YaelDjiel wrote:i tried to like it... and must admit its great how you can actually build up your engine from nothing..
but its so buggy and runs like total crap D:
I have plain old Street Legal and it runs terribly sometimes. :P Not to mention that it sometimes corrupts the save games, which can be fixed but it is a pain to do (although it's fairly easy). But, it's still a nice game. My only other complaint is the lack of real, licensed cars. :P

Also, the vinyl engine stinks in so many ways, it's not really even funny.

And not to mention the fact that you're always terrified of breaking your car because it takes FOREVER to fix as you must take it apart to do so and there is no Repair All function. To add to that, there's no way to bring the chassis to 100% condition, the best you can get is 98, although all new cars come as 99.

Other than that, it's pretty nice.

EDIT: Ooh, and did I mention that the cops very rigidly enforce an arbitrary 42 mph speed limit? The speed limit is not posted but if you're over 42 they come after you. (Douglas Adams reference?) Also, nothing ELSE you can do can make the cops come after you, just speeding. Also, after you've pulled over, they tend to bump your car and damage it. All in all, the cops are like the opposite of the TDU cops in some ways.

Return to “The Games”