Wanted

The lightly moderated completely off topic board with where the usual posting restrictions do not apply. Forum games welcome. There's a catch though: your post count will not increase.
peterfaj
Drift King
Drift King

Wanted

Post by peterfaj »

I've just seen Wanted and the protagonist called me ordinary and pathetic and asked me what the truck have I done lately. WTF

How can Universal Studios expect good reviews when a protagonist in a movie of theirs insults viewers. (And calls them ordinary. WTF?)

EDIT: Say something. I think the movie was nice, it actually had a story and imo a good one [spoilers], but they didn't explain why those top assassin's names came up on the loom of fate and how the loom works and lots of stuff about it. And it's kind of stupid that they wanted Wesley to join them, but they kept beating him up. Well, it kind of makes sense when he gets the skills and fights back, but it's not really realistic for a practice to really beat him and the movie should make the people like a jolly-good and happy team with lots of team-work and no friendly fire. (so the betrayal is even worse)[/spoilers]

Return to “Can of Spam”