Wow...

The news visible on Underground Movie Production main page.
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Wow...

Post by Sp3aK »

So like my last post states, it's been a crazy weekend. Fortunately I'm not prone do doing or saying off the wall things, hehe, so I've kept everything under control! So yeah we've got craploads of movies now. Well sort. We are up to a grand total of 12. But wait that's only 2 more movies than last time? Well sorta. GT3 is an amazing guy so he has done an amazing thing and put up high quality and low quality versions of all his movies(yes he even updated his old movies, so check 'em again folks!). On top of that UrQuattro has requeted me to remove one of his movies as he is going to re-release it at a later date with updates and whatnot. So technically we are at 16, but who's counting!

Speaking of GT3, UrQuattro has made some new movies. You'll find them in the UMP Movies section. Yeah so UrQuattro and GT3x24x7 somehow weaseled their way onto the staff, actually I asked them but don't ruin my fantasy. So check everything out! Lots of new movies and stuff. Sergio and I might actually stop being lazy and get to workin on Supra Dreams, but that's unlikely - Anywho I'll try and convince GT3 or UrQ(cool nicknames huh!?) to make some kind of tutorial for all you nubs to get help makin videos. I'd actually be the first to download it but that's a seperate issue. Hooray!

UMP, Taste the rainbow
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Tutorial? Hmm... *gears grinding* ... actually UrQ and I have just been comparing our movie making process so the beginnings of a tutorial are already in embrionic form. Something might just come of this.. :wink:
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

think that will be nice for some users here

Return to “UMP News”