No more races =(

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground 2.
Be sure to search first!
Evil Sonidow
Stock
Stock

No more races =(

Post by Evil Sonidow »

Hey, I'm really new to the forum and I got a problem with NFSU2. I got to a part in the NFSU2 that "Rachel" sent me a message saying: "Hey, I want my car back! You'd better haul over ASAP or I'm putting the word out on you - this means no more racin' until I say so. Get to the car lot...NOW!", and no more races appeared. I'm stuck in this part, and I don't know what to do....can someone help me?!?!
2Pacaveli
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 2Pacaveli »

start over duh!
Speedy_Alex
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Speedy_Alex »

go to the car lot and get your own car.
did u expect to start the game with a tuned car?
aqua111
Ricer
Ricer

Post by aqua111 »

lol :P
Evil Sonidow
Stock
Stock

Post by Evil Sonidow »

I have my own cars, in fact I have 4 already. But when I finished running the "official" races (the ones that appear in the map), after sometime I recieved that message. No, I didn't expect to start with a tuned car or something; But does the message mean I have to start a new career?
Speedy_Alex
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Speedy_Alex »

u have 4 cars in career mode? or quick race?
the SMS u wrote here is the one u recieve when u start the career mode and u take Rachel's Nissan from the airport.
relja55
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by relja55 »

Evil Sonidow wrote:I have my own cars, in fact I have 4 already. But when I finished running the "official" races (the ones that appear in the map), after sometime I recieved that message. No, I didn't expect to start with a tuned car or something; But does the message mean I have to start a new career?
ignore that mesage
you get that mesage because you whent to race on world map, am i wright???
so you race stage 1, game is programed to get you a mesage to return car on stage 1, thats reason
Evil Sonidow
Stock
Stock

Post by Evil Sonidow »

Yeah! But how do I solve that problem? There's no more races on the map because of that...
wowirace
Professional
Professional

Post by wowirace »

omg! didnt u hear what Speedy_Alex said? anywayz, i'll tell u in DETAIL. look, when u get Rachel's car, u can beat stage 1 (as relja55 said [nice Peugot!!]). i didnt but hey, your not me. so, after that you'll get that "give me my car back message." all races will be gone unitl u gove back her car. so, you go 2 the CAR LOT and go in there. after that, u have 2 choose a car, and then u start 2 race wit that car. if u dont know where your car lot is, go 2 the world map, and just look for it there. there, problem SOLVED!! if u still dont know where the car lot is, go 2 the underground 2 discussions (not faq) in general discussion. the full map is on page 2. happy 2 be of help!
relja55
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by relja55 »

tnx m8
Hybrid 87
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Hybrid 87 »

I have the same problem. So i just need a new car? That`s all? :?:
Fractiondj
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Fractiondj »

I have the same problem
this problem will solved by buying a new car ???
and what i do if I finished all the races ?? is that I made

Return to “Help & Support”