Extreme parts!

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground 2.
Be sure to search first!
Stazak
Ricer
Ricer

Extreme parts!

Post by Stazak »

Well .. lets say the following happened ..

My cousïn came and played nfsu2 here tonight .. and aparently he deleted my civic from carrer mode .. or traded it with another car whatever.. its gone ..

and i remember my civic had the 3 option of the parts .. which i believe is extreme ..
buttt .. i got a car and went to the tuning shop .. and only goest to 2 .. is there any way to get extreme on carrer mode when a case like mine happens?
Dr-CiviC
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Dr-CiviC »

hav u tryed rebooting the gane the same thing append 2 me and i just re-booted and i was fixed
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

That happened to my brother when playing without CD

And some cars like Peugeot 106 disappeared :?

Weird game....
KekumRulez
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Extreme parts!

Post by KekumRulez »

Stazak wrote:Well .. lets say the following happened ..

My cousïn came and played nfsu2 here tonight .. and aparently he deleted my civic from carrer mode .. or traded it with another car whatever.. its gone ..

and i remember my civic had the 3 option of the parts .. which i believe is extreme ..
buttt .. i got a car and went to the tuning shop .. and only goest to 2 .. is there any way to get extreme on carrer mode when a case like mine happens?
Than you probably visited MegaLow performance shop. Try an other performance shop and you should be able to choose level 3 (extreme) upgrade. Megalow (lower prices) only goes to level 2. :)
Stazak
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Stazak »

KeKum

DAmn.. right on . . thats why :) .. Thx for the support bro

Return to “Help & Support”