HOW DO YOU SELL?

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground 2.
Be sure to search first!
gary7000
Stock
Stock

HOW DO YOU SELL?

Post by gary7000 »

Hey guys can anyone tell me how you sell a car in your garage, i recently bought nfsu2 and i started with a pug 106 went onto the hyundai coupe and am now on an audi a3, but i am in need of money and afraid me 106 has to go so can anyone help? or is it not possible to sell, im sure i read you can
Sparx
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Sparx »

I dont think you can sell but i havent played the game for ages all you can do is trade them in and when you do trade your cureent car in all the parts on that car would be gone
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

"Sparx" is right. You can't sell your cars and get money in return. You can only delete them and by doing that all the mods on that car will be lost. :?
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

You don't necessarily 'delete' the car, you just trade in you modded car for a stock one and you lose all your mods. :? Ya, it's pretty dumb.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Unfortunately, it is. But in reality, it's kinda true... ;)
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

EA said they did that because thats what happens in real life.... when you trade in your car, you also trade in the parts you bought, since almost all parts are unique to each car....

well, in real life u trade in your custom car, you get a stock car and some cash....either that or you sell your custom car, which will get you more money than you need to buy a stock car.... either way, EA did a crappy job of making the game "real"
Sparx
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Sparx »

I think EA did a good job wif NFSU2 yes it might not be ultra real but if it was i dont think it would be as fun
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Most of thise jumps you go off of your car wouldn't survive in real life. It would totally f*ck up the suspension and the body, it would just be literally too bent out of shape.
Sparx
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Sparx »

yeah but the car makers wouldnt want us to see the car that badly firetruck lol
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

:shock: :shock: bad words... wash your mouth with soap

anyways, i think Most Wanted has damage? just imagine how much you can f**k up your car in that game, lol
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

If the suspension is not that low, the car wouldn't be damaged as bad when you take off from the ground, just like in F&F.

And about damages in NFS MW, I've only seen damages on cop cars and minor scratches on the M3 GTR. So yeah, I can safely say that there'll be damage in MW. But I hope the teaser is for real, not just to impress the audience, but to have it in the game as well. ;)

P.S: Are you guys trying to be Ozzy Osbourne? :lol:
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

Andre_online wrote:If the suspension is not that low, the car wouldn't be damaged as bad when you take off from the ground, just like in F&F.
NO!
Even if you have a proper off-road 4WD, doing jumps in your car will totally f#@% your suspension. Trust me, don't even think about trying it.

As for the game, well EA is completely unpredicatable and I wouldn't be suprised if the game didn't have damage at all. But it better have, cos that will be the new standard in racing games.

Return to “Help & Support”