Requested Skyline - For evilmegamonkey

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
mohsan1988
Drift King
Drift King

Requested Skyline - For evilmegamonkey

Post by mohsan1988 »

Here ya go mate. i added some more poly's (total count of 480,000 now)
And, I changed it so it's black.

BTW, PLZ DO NOT REQUEST ANYMORE MODELS, IT IS LONG, HARD AND TIRING WORK AND I CANNOT BE AR$3D!!!!!
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

Sweet work, i have to get this program i want to try it too, to make that kind of artwork
mohsan1988
Drift King
Drift King

Post by mohsan1988 »

Get the program but that model is one i made before... all i did was add another 80,000 polygons. and then re-texturised it.

If you do that, you will be better off on the long run.

I have made a general base for most of my models and I work off of that.. but the last time I made a model from scratch was about 7 months ago.
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

I'll just start with simpel things like rimms or windows or maybe doors.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Are you gonna make my 350z? Just for curiosity :D
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

he already did a 350z
1995-eclipse
Drift King
Drift King

Post by 1995-eclipse »

what program is this

and where can i get it
mohsan1988
Drift King
Drift King

Post by mohsan1988 »

Sparco, I am pretty sure I posted the 350z... I did make it for you.

BTW, this is 3D Max and it's hard to use. costs around $3000 officially.

Unofficially howver, that's another story ;)
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

mohsan1988 wrote:BTW, this is 3D Max and it's hard to use. costs around $3000 officially.
It's 3D Studio Max, you forgot about the Studio mate... BTW, great job on the Skyline! ;)
mohsan1988
Drift King
Drift King

Post by mohsan1988 »

Andre_online wrote:
mohsan1988 wrote:BTW, this is 3D Max and it's hard to use. costs around $3000 officially.
It's 3D Studio Max, you forgot about the Studio mate... BTW, great job on the Skyline! ;)
so i did.. :lol:

i was writing 3DS Max

i missed out the S... :oops:

And thanx. :P
Oracle
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Oracle »

WoW :shock:!
I love it!
R34GTR
Professional
Professional

Post by R34GTR »

hey i have this program. teach me! :roll: :lol: j/k :P
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Just installed 3DSMax. Hey Mohsan, could you PM me your Base model? Just for something to start off on and practice. :P What version do you have? I have version 6.

Btw. Thats a hot Skyline. Very Nice. :D
korge
R34GTR
Professional
Professional

Post by R34GTR »

haha i got 7 im better than you :P j.k :lol: PM me too
mohsan1988
Drift King
Drift King

Post by mohsan1988 »

Unfortunately, I cannot 'GIVE' any of my models to anyone. :( sorry :(

It's what I get my income from and they are all for sale.

Base model = £25
Full Car = min £50 each depending on poly count
Various other models, Aeroplanes, structures, etc are all at different prices depending on how many poly's the model has.

BUT, my suggestion to you is to look on Google For a 3DS Max tutorial, and follow it all the way, a few times.

QUICK NOTES:

If you are making something, always obtain blueprints first.

I am using 3DS MAX 7, but whenever a new version comes out, I magically acquire it because my personal secretaries - all real sexy, (I wish any of this were true), sprinkle fairy dust on my pc and it manages to find itself on my HD

Sorry about the models, I can give screenys but I can't give it to you in original form. :S
Last edited by mohsan1988 on 15 Jun 2005, 22:47, edited 1 time in total.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

mohsan1988 wrote:Unfortunately, I cannot 'GIVE' any of my models to anyone. :( sorry :(

Base model = £25
Various other models, Aeroplanes, structures, etc are all at different prices depending on how many poly's the model has.

BUT, my suggestion to you is to look on Google For a 3DS Max tutorial, and follow it all the way, a few times.

QUICK NOTES:

Youre crazy if you think someone would buy that car model for 50 bucks. :roll: Modding teams have modelers just as good, so it would just make you obsolete.

Anyways, Ive got a DVD full of expamples and Tutorials on it. I guess i was too lazy to use it before. Ill go back and check it out.
korge
mohsan1988
Drift King
Drift King

Post by mohsan1988 »

korge wrote:
mohsan1988 wrote:Unfortunately, I cannot 'GIVE' any of my models to anyone. :( sorry :(

Base model = £25

QUICK NOTES:

Youre crazy if you think someone would buy that car model for 50 bucks. :roll: Modding teams have modelers just as good, so it would just make you obsolete.

Anyways, Ive got a DVD full of expamples and Tutorials on it. I guess i was too lazy to use it before. Ill go back and check it out.

erm, no im not crazy, and actually it's 100 bux. (£50 = $100)

I sell 4/5 models each month minimum.

There are companies out there that need models but can't afford the staff, so they do single pay off's. £50 for a months work isn't bad, approx 3-4 hours each day.

At a pay rate of minimum £5 an hour, that comes to: minimum £450 a month. So, £50 is damn cheap for them. :P
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

mohsan1988 wrote:
korge wrote:

Base model = £25

QUICK NOTES:

erm, no im not crazy, and actually it's 100 bux. (£50 = $100)

I sell 4/5 models each month minimum.

There are companies out there that need models but can't afford the staff, so they do single pay off's. £50 for a months work isn't bad, approx 3-4 hours each day.

At a pay rate of minimum £5 an hour, that comes to: minimum £450 a month. So, £50 is damn cheap for them. :P
Good for you :wink:

Can you post pics of the 60 models you made? :)
korge
mohsan1988
Drift King
Drift King

Post by mohsan1988 »

it's about 35 actually.

you'd be surprised, people want the same things... mostly always cars and backgrounds...

If you were paying attention in all my other posts about 3DS MAX, you'll notice that I edit my existing models for customers needs.

If you want me to, I'll be more than happy to post the 35ish
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

mohsan1988 wrote:it's about 35 actually.

you'd be surprised, people want the same things... mostly always cars and backgrounds...

If you were paying attention in all my other posts about 3DS MAX, you'll notice that I edit my existing models for customers needs.

Okay. Show off you stuff..

Btw, So youve only made half the models you sell? All the others are just edited? .. okay... :shock:
korge
mohsan1988
Drift King
Drift King

Post by mohsan1988 »

korge wrote:
mohsan1988 wrote:it's about 35 actually.

Okay. Show off you stuff..

Btw, So youve only made half the models you sell? All the others are just edited? .. okay... :shock:
WOW :shock: You are actually going to go through with this and get proven wrong??? fine... I'm off to bed now, (back to college tomorrow :(), but when i get back, I'll post the 35ish on here

I made all the models I sell. I can't really take someone else's work as I'd have to pay for it. The others, (I think you mean the 25ish), are all edited models of what I have already... yes you are right there :)
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Just make sure theyre links. :wink: Cant wait to see them. :D
korge
mohsan1988
Drift King
Drift King

Post by mohsan1988 »

OK, im back again... ;) you made me feel like I was extremely stingy :(,

so, I have a proposition for you, after I post all the model links, I will give you a model of my first ever car.... (LAUGH AT IT AND I KILL YOU)!

I have updated this, however, I feel that if you wish to learn, I shall give you a low poly model.

around 13,375 poly's. It's one of my favourite cars.

A Ferrari Testarossa.

This is intended solely for the purpose of your learning. When you are finished, I hope you don't sell this on your own accord as this will be quite unfair.

The version I will give you, although extremely low poly, took me 3 months as I was learning.

Well... here it is..... take good care of it :P:

http://dl3.rapidshare.de/files/2409820/ ... arossa.zip

Screeny's 2morrow.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

mohsan1988 wrote:OK, im back again... ;) you made me feel like I was extremely stingy :(,

so, I have a proposition for you, after I post all the model links, I will give you a model of my first ever car.... (LAUGH AT IT AND I KILL YOU)!

I have updated this, however, I feel that if you wish to learn, I shall give you a low poly model.

around 13,375 poly's. It's one of my favourite cars.

A Ferrari Testarossa.

This is intended solely for the purpose of your learning. When you are finished, I hope you don't sell this on your own accord as this will be quite unfair.
Im starting to feel you think i was testing you. :? My bad if it seemed that way. I admire your work. Anyways, thnx for the car. Ill need it to practice since i cant make a Scaled car. :lol: Btw, No, i wont sell it. At my experience, i dont think anyone would want to buy it... :P
korge
mohsan1988
Drift King
Drift King

Post by mohsan1988 »

Well, I am back from college, and as promised, I will post the models.

Here they are, however, some are on one of my other HD's, so when I find out which one (I have 7), I will post th rest if you wish.

Seeing as there are around 18 on this HD, I will post a pic of each in it's final form.

If you need a pic of it in it's development stage, I will go back and get a few:

here they are... enjoy (Bare in mind these models range from when I was CRAP up to now):

This one was for ^Sparco^ by special request ;)

This one was for a game design company that needed army vehicles

This one was for my good friend Andy, god rest his soul, who passed away 6 months ago

This one was for a different game design company that needed Mech Warrior style Machines

This one was the evil version of the one above, for the same game

This is my current project... I am adding more poly's and I have been asked to change colour to red, check back soon.

This was my first ever non-vehicle model. It was for a website design company (This isn't too good :():

I wanted to do this after I saw gone in 60 seconds. This model has the most poly's I have EVER put into a vehicle.

This one was for a different website company who needed my expert skills :D

This is a project Still in progress. I have till the end of July to give this to the development team. It still needs to be skinned..., but I have a higher priority project at the moment.

My 2003 Mustang Project for a Game Design Company based in South Korea.... (This was updated as I will show below)

My 2005 Mustang Project. This was for another Website, which wanted a base Mustang '05:

This is one of the few projects I hated. I had 2 months to make this model and only just scraped it in the nick of time... The development team said 'BASIC' building... I told them I'd never make a model for them again, (after I recieved the cheque of course).

This one was for my best friend, Olly Conquest, who saw the wonders of this car... after I made it for him, a few companies also needed it so I got a bit of cash for it. $$$.

My Prize and Joy... the Skyline,nothing needs to be said about this:

Another requested building, but this one was low poly so I was quite happy... most of the time spent here was on that roof:

I was screwing around a bit with Andy's TT and got this bizarre outcome:

Request of an Online Tyre Company, One of the most detailed model's I have ever made, apart from my Gone In 60 Seconds Mustang edited model.

And that's the last of it, thank god. No Requests unless you are willing to pay or I've had a good background with you

Return to “General Discussion”