GTA - San Andreas!!

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

well i just saved Madd Dogg from committing suicide, when i had to cathc on the back of a pickup full of boxes (after the third attempt lol)
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

I just let him fall the first time for fun :twisted:
chemicalcode
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by chemicalcode »

I just got past that bit, I've just taken back Madd Dogg's mansion but I haven't played it for a few days now.
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

today i came home from a hard days work, and thought - now i can enjoy a good game of San Andreas. But as i was working all day, i was dirty, sweaty, and started to smell too, i actually felt that i would not do this game justice if I played this game in the state i was. So i had a cold shower, washed my hair, put on some clean cloth, and only then did i feel good enough to play this remarkable game. :lol:
chemicalcode
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by chemicalcode »

good for you, a clean killer is a happy killer
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Im got 3 Final Missions left. Not planning on passing em just yet.....just enjoying gang wars and messing around....
Nasadus
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Nasadus »

I have put an update to my mod here. If you have my original mod then i recommend to install this update as it fixes some bugs with cars that didn't show up properly.Some of the cars and trucks had their wheels missing etc.

There will be no more updates unless i find a bug that needs to be fixed. I'm going to start working on my texture pack.
^Speed 12^
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ^Speed 12^ »

Wang cars Jester

I have done the missions to get those cars in the Wang Cars showroom. I havn't got a Jester in there though. Instead, a low rider car. Is it supposed to be like this?
Felixkissa
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Felixkissa »

Yes!!! That's the way it goes...
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

I need some help, my game keeps running for a specific period, that's about 20 minutes, and then suddenly crashes showing the memory dump blue screenie.
I was advised to download Realtek Audio drivers, but I can't find the damn link, all of the links say 'Server unreachable' :?
The conf is Radeon 9000pro 128m, barton 3200, 512m ram, and integrated audio chipset on nforce2.
Please help me, I'll go mad :|
chemicalcode
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by chemicalcode »

I think rockstar need to put out a patch pronto. Most people (myself included) have problems with the game. The main probs I have are at random points in the game it will crash with the images remaining frozen, but after about 15 seconds it seems to sort itself out and gameplay resumes. I also have sound problems, or a loss of ambient sound (traffic, engine noises, voices) when a rain storm happens, my two problems seem to be quite common with other people to.
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

Yeah I also got image freezing then resuming. I wish that was my only problem. :roll:
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

I've been having some probs too. At random points in the game i experience some major lags like 1 - 2 frames a second...
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

But can anyone advise me what should I do about the memory dump? Do I really have to reinstall windows? (Yes, I would do that for gta)
Dragster wrote:I need some help, my game keeps running for a specific period, that's about 20 minutes, and then suddenly crashes showing the memory dump blue screenie.
I was advised to download Realtek Audio drivers, but I can't find the damn link, all of the links say 'Server unreachable' :?
The conf is Radeon 9000pro 128m, barton 3200, 512m ram, and integrated audio chipset on nforce2.
Please help me, I'll go mad :|
jemc
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by jemc »

DJ_Zephyr
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by DJ_Zephyr »

Yes, I've noticed the blue screen glitch a lot myself. It also lags hard whenever I set the detail to anything other than "Low." I've also noticed a glitch with several 4-car garages. Put any more than 3 in them, and you'll loose custom paint jobs in other garages.

Other than that, the game's a BLAST. Even after beating the missions, it's fun to just go crazy across the state in a tank or Harrier, bound across the countryside on a quadbike, or just take a slow ride in my lowriders! I spend hours just trying to load up my minigun so i can let the bullets fly during a gang war.

TIP: 'jack a tank without cheats from Area 69, and park it in an empty garage. As long as you dont get it blown up, it's an unstoppable weapon!
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by macdaddy »

yeh i yoinked one form area 69 and drove it to the airfield. good laugh that was.

anyone noticed how unbelievably easy it is on PC ?????
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

ARGH, STOP TALING ABOUT, YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CRAZY!!! I WANT IT SOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!
=|Gigiani|=
Drift King
Drift King

Post by =|Gigiani|= »

so man why don't u buy it if u want it sooo much???
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

I ain't got no moneyz. :cry:
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Do vigilate missions on tank.
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

Hehe the game may be better on PC, but not when your PC keeps crashing :lol:

Go PS2! :D

btw, do I get to kill those bastard cops eventually?
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Spoiler warning, white text down here.

Yeah, you kill Tenpenny and Pulaski in 2 pursuit missions. The other idiot gets buried by CJ.
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by macdaddy »

its abotu the same on PC, just its easy cos i can jsut take all the foes down to headshot country.
Nasadus
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Nasadus »

Abrams wrote:Do vigilate missions on tank.
I think he meant that he doesn't have any money (in real life) to buy the game. :mrgreen:

Return to “The Games”