help me plz

Discuss editing Need for Speed Underground 2.
ramius
Stock
Stock

help me plz

Post by ramius »

hi im p;aying underground 2 again and i ot a european copy....is there any way to get the rsx to work on the european copy ... ive had the civic but no where seems to put the rsx in ....any ideas y that is
any help appricited
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Welcome, first of all, Ramius!

The Euro-US car changer tool can only import the Honda Civic into the Euro version of the game, the RSX can't be inserted. However, it can insert Pegeout 106 and Opel Corsa in American version of the game.
ramius
Stock
Stock

thanks

Post by ramius »

well thanks for the welcome ....
but last night i downloads the rsk from game copy world and the rsx save from underground2 tools and it worked yay what a cool car
only 1 prob i think its the same as the civic that cant b used outside of career..
and the outher prob is the rsx save is at 10 stars for pure looks

1 more question is it pos if some 1 can make a save file with just the rsx at the start of the carrer like u have to with the civic and prob the euro cars in the us version
well have fun post soon ramius :D
1 more thing i no it really shouldent b here but how do u guys make cool bannors in new to all this Ramius 8)
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Well, it's a normal thing for members here to welcome new members, hehe...
ramius wrote:1 more question is it pos if some 1 can make a save file with just the rsx at the start of the carrer like u have to with the civic and prob the euro cars in the us version
About that, you can always try to contact the author who created the Savegame with the 10-star RSX to help you on your situation.
ramius wrote: more thing i no it really shouldent b here but how do u guys make cool bannors in new to all this
Visit the Creativity Board. The answer lies in there. :)

Good day, mate! ;)

Return to “Editing”