NFS Most Wanted

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Re: pc boxart

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

Saeidi wrote:I don't have photo shop. My Cousin wants to see the boxart cover for PC so he knows what it looks like and he does not have an Xbox. Well, it is not that important anyway. thx for your help.
The box art is all the same, except for a few differences like it showing PC or X-box or whatever, thats the only difference......

well i just hope there are lots of cars in lots of different varieties 8)
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Re: pc boxart

Post by Saeidi »

Cpt.Razkit wrote:well i just hope there are lots of cars in lots of different varieties 8)
Yeah. well. screw whatever I am looking for. Dont bother to even go after it. Let's go back to our topic. Ok. I am kind of annoyed because ever since the new Chase Is On screenshot there hasn't been any more new stuff. well, hopefully some good stuff will come up.
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

^Sparco^ wrote:[owned]
korge wrote:You edited my qoute. :wink:
I haven't edited anything :wink:
korge wrote:He wanted a cover shot and not an angled shot.

Your image is at an angle.

:roll:
Don't roll on me, since you are obviously wrong.
For God, isnt this a covershot?:

It's angled, but it's still a cover Image

if it isnt, then Im Niggerian

[/owned]

P.S. I dont know why the hecks are we discussing this idiotic thing. Who cares about the angle? Are you blind or what? And why do you care the xbox logo removed? Are you printing the pic in order to use it as a cover for your illegal nfsmw copy?
[PSZeta 100% pwnage mode]

You sir, should stop being an arrogant booboo.

You did edit his quote. It isn't the original phrase. You shortened it by doing this: (...) Yes, your angled shot is a covershot, but korge looks for a REAL covershot that isn't angled. Kthnx you are obviously wrong so you are Nigerian. <--- Not that it makes sense. I'd rather take a monkey. :roll:

Stop bitching about the angle thing too, jeez. ''Oh noes stuupid n00b why the f are you looking for t3h not so angled shot!!! n00b you are t3h blindz0r? Oh noes I bet its tar illegal activity!!!!! banz0r!!!!1111oneoneeleven''

[/PSZeta 100% pwnage mode]
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

WTF, is that what its all about :? ?

PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Without the NFS-planet.de text.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Do you think Im nerd? He said there's no PC covershot, and there is.

OK OK full quote this time. The italic words are the ones I erased last time, which don't add anything against my statement.
korge wrote:He wanted a cover shot and not an angled shot. There is no PC covershot, so if he wants it from the front for PC, I would suggest Photoshoping the box.

Is that explaination enough?
Let's see the respect points counter:

+2 for Sparco.
-1 for Pszeta
-1 for Korge

End of discussion kthx
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

What does korge say behind that phrase?

No front covershot.

kthnxbye.
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

wait a minute, there is a front cover shot for the pc but just at an angle, so whats this flamin about? lol
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Front = Front. No angled one or one with NFS-planet.de. -_-
Seui
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Seui »

I think that's new? :?

Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Seen it already on official site, but well, as everyone know that such early screens mostly too much edited or too much detailed. Never seen yet game that will look same on early screens as when you actually will use it on regular PC.
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

Seui wrote:I think that's new? :?
posted it before
http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic ... 637#135637
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

dude, what are you taling about? I am not a n00b just because i signed up in Jan 2005 u know. i have known this site since it was first affliated by other Need For Speed Fan Sites. I just didn't feel like signing up. And about the illegal copy of Most Wanted thing,why the heck would i want to do that? I know nothing of how to copy a CD, so how would i even want to use those cracks and other stuff, You KNOW, IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT SOME ONE IS DOING, YOU SHOULDNT JUST TALK BAD ABOUT THEM WITH BAD WORDS. SO STOP. I EVEN SAID STOP LOOKING FOR THE FRONT ANGLED BOXART BUT YOU WOULD KEEP ON GOING ABOUT HOW STUPID I AM TO COPY A CD WHILE I WOULD NEVER TRY TO DO ANY THING LIKE IT. CHILL YOU GUYS. I will just wait for it to come out on the Electronic Arts Need For Speed Most Wanted Official Web Site. And Then I WOULD PRINT IT OUT AND CREATE A POSTER WITH IT TO PUT IT ON THE WALL OF MY ROOM which was what I really wanted to do (you know a poster wouldn't look good with a website name in it) like its sponsored or something... :roll: :roll: :roll: really weird. Please stop flaming. And Korge....thank you for trying to look for it. and PS2eTa thx for calling me a n00b :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: youre not much of a professional either, n00b. let's get back on track.

that image has already been posted but thank you Seui. It is all detailed so it gets your hopes too high but when you get the actual game...it is nothing but the graphics you though would be better.
ants
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ants »

Like this?

Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

Excellent work ants 8)
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

box art cover

Post by Saeidi »

Thank You sooooooooooo much ants. u are so great.

@ skyline man - i agree.

I managed to play around with your work in MS Paint since i d'ont have photoshop to come up with this:

I hope u like it. enjoy.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I'm kinda lost.. What's all this discission about? The gameshot on the cover? What about it?
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Saeidi wrote:and PS2eTa thx for calling me a n00b :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: youre not much of a professional either, n00b. let's get back on track.
I never called you a n00b, n00b. Now I did.

@ Andre

Saeidi looks for a PC covershot (from the front) and nobody seems to understand it. Sparco goes WTFBBQ THE ILLEGAL STUFF and there is some stupid bashfest. I suggest you start reading it?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I already did, but I still don't get it: What's up with the picture on the box cover? :?
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Saeidi wants a clean PC cover picture from the front, so no NFS-planet.de on it or other crap.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

PSZeTa wrote:Saeidi wants a clean PC cover picture from the front, so no NFS-planet.de on it or other crap.
exactly. He was confusing everyone. Now we have ^sparco^ acting like a dumbbumbum in offtopic about it. :roll:
korge
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

I'm sorry. Look. I edited the boxart that ants created and it looks like the same thing as the one on the official site now. yes the boxart for xbox 360 and pc are now at the official site. i am sorry for confusing everyone.

@korge - sorry about confusing everyone.

@PSZeTa - i am sorry. i never meant to call u a n00b, my bad.

@andre - sorry that you are lost.

LOOK, ITS OVER..... IT IS EVEN ON THE OFFICIAL NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED SITE. THE PC COVER SHOT IS THERE NOW. THX FOR EVERY ONE'S HELP AND SORRY TO CONFUSE YOU GUYS. I am also sorry for any other misunderstandings or anything bad that i've done or said. Let's get back on topic.

HERE .... HERE

To pay back the favor I will create a new topic for you guys.
Here it is: you know how Brooke Burke (Rachel) had a Green Nissan 350z and it was also on the boxshot? well, i think that this BMW M3 GTR is actually Josie Maran's (Mia) car and she is letting us have it or borrow it. I am saying yes it is our car because of the video with THE MOVABLE CHARACTERS with the casts...you know how there is a guy in a black mustang that says FIRST I am taking your ride then i am taking your girl...well, i am thinking that the black mustang was that guy's so that means the other car in the video (BMW) must have been ours? what do you all think? Is it our car? did Josie Maran gave that car to us? thats our new topic. and please do not go back to the old box art cover topic. It is getting really messed up. I shouldnt have started it. thank you all of you guys.
Last edited by Saeidi on 16 Aug 2005, 00:03, edited 1 time in total.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

That josie girl is a cop. Why would we borrow her car?
korge
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Well, this ain't my first time being lost in a discussion, as I was away. So in my good graces, I forgive you. :)
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

@ andre - thank you sooooo much.

@ korge - Josie Maran is not a cop. The cop is Simone Bailly (Cora). Josie Maran is a street racer.

Return to “Most Wanted”