NFS Most Wanted

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Supra-man
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Supra-man »

welp, i got to give you some credit Saeidi, you have a pretty good theory. you just, just, might be right. who knows.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Well it seems nobody's been missing me around here. Hell, I don't even think you people noticed I was gone. Anyways, I was away a month and a half in my home country, Romania and the Internet there cannot be taken for granted. Back on topic, about the no-Ferrari thing. Yeah, I knew EA was going to screw up and this is how they do it. Ok, fine I understand, Ferrari doesn't want their cars in police chases but EA could at least make the Ferraris bonus cars that can be driven only in no-police races. (e.g. for completing the game on easy, you get the F430, on medium you could get the 575 and on hard, the Enzo). I know it's old news but I haven't heard the idea I've given before.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

2furio wrote:Well it seems nobody's been missing me around here. Hell, I don't even think you people noticed I was gone. Anyways, I was away a month and a half in my home country, Romania and the Internet there cannot be taken for granted.
Ehh... I wont even go there. Yes. Welcome back and... Back on topic. :?
2furio wrote: about the no-Ferrari thing. Yeah, I knew EA was going to screw up and this is how they do it. Ok, fine I understand, Ferrari doesn't want their cars in police chases but EA could at least make the Ferraris bonus cars that can be driven only in no-police races. (e.g. for completing the game on easy, you get the F430, on medium you could get the 575 and on hard, the Enzo). I know it's old news but I haven't heard the idea I've given before.
That whole comment is BS. Ferrari doesnt want their cars chased? Wtf? Anyways, EA never said there would not be ferrari's. That doesnt mean there wont be any. :wink:
korge
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

actually i did see in a reveiw of an interview that there were no ferraris in MW. it was in italics wth astrix at both ends. so i think they wanted it to be clear that there were none in the game.
Maverick2K4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Maverick2K4 »

Yeah, Ferrari has a thing with their cars being involved in "illegal activities". That's why you can't drive Ferraris in pursuit mode in NFS3 and NFS4.
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

Supra-man wrote:welp, i got to give you some credit Saeidi, you have a pretty good theory. you just, just, might be right. who knows.
thank you sooo much. I thought I could make the topic interesting.

@2furio - i swear i noticed u were gone...come to think of it I will actually tell you the whole thing. every time i saw our new posts in this little topic of our's i kept saying where's that guy with the ferrari avator who says Retards Attempting Poetry in his sig. anyway, i can say we all are involved in another topic. I guess you didn't like the topic that i started so... i will join in. no ferrari's is sad idea.
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
baadmw
Drift King
Drift King

Post by baadmw »

saeidi, i think your right but i dont think its josey who drives the GTR, bcs i have seen a pic where josey is sitting in an RX8.... so the gtr might be the cops car? i dunno
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

Yeah, she drives an RX 8. It could possibly be the one that is red that we keep seeing. But i saw that the side mirror was blue. I don't know. maybe she gives the BMW to us at the beginning of career mode because we leave Brooke Burke (Rachel) from Bayview and come to Rockport City for some reason...By the way, this is a little bit offtopic but can someone say what happens to you in the career mode video when you first start career mode? so u beat eddie and then there is a message from Kaleb Reece and he is waiting for you with a hummer and all of the sudden u crash into a wall or what??? It is weird...Sorry that i cant understand such a dumb question. anyways after anyone can answer this hopefully, we will be back on the topic of the BMW relating to Josie Maran.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Maverick2K4 wrote:Yeah, Ferrari has a thing with their cars being involved in "illegal activities". That's why you can't drive Ferraris in pursuit mode in NFS3 and NFS4.
So that just has nothing to do with HP2? :roll:
korge
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

korge wrote:
Maverick2K4 wrote:Yeah, Ferrari has a thing with their cars being involved in "illegal activities". That's why you can't drive Ferraris in pursuit mode in NFS3 and NFS4.
Maybe EA did something with that game that upset Ferrari.

Anyways, I know it's nothing but the box arts are up here:
http://www.eagames.com/official/nfs/mos ... rc=packart
...with no corner text.

PS: korge, I was joking about the whole 'missing' thing. I really don't care. :P
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Saedi wrote:By the way, this is a little bit offtopic but can someone say what happens to you in the career mode video when you first start career mode? so u beat eddie and then there is a message from Kaleb Reece and he is waiting for you with a hummer and all of the sudden u crash into a wall or what???
For which UG series? 1 or 2? You're sorta all over the place... :lol:
Supra-man
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Supra-man »

Underground 2 i think?
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

Yeah its Underground 2, I just want to see if anybody can explain me what happens.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

2furio wrote:
korge wrote:
Maybe EA did something with that game that upset Ferrari.

Anyways, I know it's nothing but the box arts are up here:
http://www.eagames.com/official/nfs/mos ... rc=packart
...with no corner text.

PS: korge, I was joking about the whole 'missing' thing. I really don't care. :P
Ants already cleared the CoverShot up.

And yea, welcome back. :P
korge
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Saeidi wrote:Here it is: you know how Brooke Burke (Rachel) had a Green Nissan 350z and it was also on the boxshot? well, i think that this BMW M3 GTR is actually Josie Maran's (Mia) car and she is letting us have it or borrow it. (...)
Saeidi wrote:@ korge - Josie Maran is not a cop. The cop is Simone Bailly (Cora). Josie Maran is a street racer.
Hey how do you know Josie Maran is called Mia in the game?
And who is Simone?

@2furio: Hey dude, I was missing you. Your comments about nfsmw news were always very good Image
gearhead450
Drift King
Drift King

Post by gearhead450 »

I have a question, what all vehicles have been confirmed in MW so far?
"Go anywhere, Go anywhere fast, Go anywhere fast looking like a damn pimp."
Supra-man
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Supra-man »

take a look at the car list. :wink:
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

^Sparco^ wrote:
Saeidi wrote:Here it is: you know how Brooke Burke (Rachel) had a Green Nissan 350z and it was also on the boxshot? well, i think that this BMW M3 GTR is actually Josie Maran's (Mia) car and she is letting us have it or borrow it. (...)
Saeidi wrote:@ korge - Josie Maran is not a cop. The cop is Simone Bailly (Cora). Josie Maran is a street racer.
Hey how do you know Josie Maran is called Mia in the game?
And who is Simone?

^Sparco^, it was said in the official announcement of josie maran that her name will be Mia in the game:
In Need for Speed Most Wanted, Maran takes on the role of a local street racer named Mia.
i am not sure about that other girl though :roll:
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

gearhead450 wrote:I have a question, what all vehicles have been confirmed in MW so far?
Well, this is the confirmed car list so far..
Saedi wrote:Yeah its Underground 2, I just want to see if anybody can explain me what happens.
Well, I think there's a video of Nikki and Rachel giving their best wishes for you before racing against Caleb, that's all I can remember. :P
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

Andre_online wrote:
Saedi wrote:Yeah its Underground 2, I just want to see if anybody can explain me what happens.
Well, I think there's a video of Nikki and Rachel giving their best wishes for you before racing against Caleb, that's all I can remember. :P
Man, what you are about is the final race in the game, but Saedi is talking about when you first start the career mode :)
ants
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: box art cover

Post by ants »

Skyline_man wrote:Excellent work ants 8)
Saeidi wrote:Thank You sooooooooooo much ants. u are so great.

@ skyline man - i agree. ...
No Problem Guys.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Stargate goes nfsmw

Paul Dzenkiw:

Kevan Ohtsji: (1st prime Oshu @ Stargate)

Simone Bailly (Ka'lel @ Stargate)

Josie Maran: You all know this beautiful girl:

Damn, videogames are turning into movies. Welcome to the future.

Source: imdb.com
Last edited by ^Sparco^ on 17 Aug 2005, 11:56, edited 1 time in total.
Tunerfreak
Professional
Professional

Post by Tunerfreak »

^Sparco^ wrote: Josie Maran: You all know this beautiful girl:

Damn, videogames are turning into movies. Welcome to the future.
Well damn is right, but thats not the sorta damn im talking about...

Damn! :shock:
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Thanks for that sizzling update Dani!!! :D
Skyline_man wrote:
Andre_online wrote:
Man, what you are about is the final race in the game, but Saedi is talking about when you first start the career mode :)
Oops... My bad. Thanks for pointing that out mate! I was half asleep when I made that post.. :lol:
OK, I'm sorry about the wrong info I gave you... So here goes nothing... :P

At first, when you start a fresh new Career, you'll see a very long comical strips about Caleb and his gangs, and some of the races you're gonna be racing. Pretty boring I must say... After the video of the comical strips has ended, you'll be brought into the Bayview Airport, where Rachel would call you to give you a warm welcome to Bayview. She'll introduce you to the Cingular Wireless SMSing system, and lend you her 350Z to you, which you'll have to bring it back to her to the Car Lot, and start a career with a car of your own.

That's about it. :)
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Those are caracters?
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.

Return to “Most Wanted”