NFS:U2 wont start!

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground 2.
Be sure to search first!
DJ_Zephyr
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

NFS:U2 wont start!

Post by DJ_Zephyr »

OK, i dunno what's wrong with my gaem, but it JUST WON'T START! NYAAA!

I click my desktop icon, the splash screen appears, and the screen blacks out like it's about to load. But then it goes back to desktop. I wait a bit, try again... same thing!

HELP! I finally moved out and got my comp hooked to the web, and I wanna try this game online! I've reinstalled twice, without deleting my save files (I dun wanna go thru this game again!). Anything I can do? Maybe delete a configuration file or two?

Thx in advance for any tips!
Pinecone
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pinecone »

This problem has already been posted nearly 4 times, and so far there is no solution since this forum is useless, so to save you a headache, nobody can help you. Although there is a slight chance of it being your video driver, and if you use Nvidia, download version 77.77, not the latest.
WonkaVW
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by WonkaVW »

The latest Nvidia driver actually fixes this problem for me.
littlefireryone
Ricer
Ricer

uderground2 wont start

Post by littlefireryone »

I would agree with the graphics theory but now there is an even newer driver to use from nvidia (thank god!). On a slightly different note I am absolutly disgusted with EA for what they have been doing to there games in the name of piracy protection. I have bought this game legally (and at full price mind you) and when I first insatalled it it did not run. Why you ask? cos I just happen to have virtual drives for work and stuff and they assume that I'm using an illegal image or something staight away. Whats my piont to this? it might be that you have virtual drives as well but if that was the case it would ask you to insert the cd and try again.

EA= Extreme bumbum#*~^s!

Return to “Help & Support”