Hexxing - need help, badly

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
bizzaro
Ricer
Ricer

Hexxing - need help, badly

Post by bizzaro »

Hello out there..

Know i finaly busted my ass off last weekend trying to get the game completed and go drive the koenigsegg / audi / something nice compared to NFS:MW. So i sit at my comp, looking at the completion, and wtf EA games didnt even let me go drive the nice cars in career mode.. :( This made me sad and bitter, since i wasnt really that impressed by NFS:C, but, then i searched for a bit, and saw posts inhere saying you could actually get the nice cars into your garage / Car Lot, so i became happy again :P

Its just the thing, i dont have a clue of how the hell this "hexxing" stuff works.

Could anyone be so kind of guiding me trough the hexxing of the cars? or even cooler, a savegame that i can use (not online, just normal singleplayer mode) with the actual cars in the garage / car lot?

(Koenigsegg, Audi Le Mans is priority:P) If more cool cars, i dont mind ofc :P

Regards, bizzaro
????
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ???? »

bizzaro
Ricer
Ricer

Post by bizzaro »

Thank you, i got it to work now :P crusing around in the koenigsegg now:P its awesome btw^^
Lyrian
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Lyrian »

cheaters 1 - players 0 :shock:
Its all about the american muscle
bizzaro
Ricer
Ricer

Post by bizzaro »

EA is just some doodle sockers for not letting us drive those cars in the career mode, before i did this, i completed the career mode only to get to drive those cars.. and if they cant be arsed to fix an exploit that also existed in MW, then i dont give a rats ass:)
Prelude
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Prelude »

Lyrian wrote:cheaters 1 - players 0 :shock:
That's not really cheating, IMO...
bizzaro
Ricer
Ricer

Post by bizzaro »

anyways, just close / hide / ignore this topic, i got my help, and thx for that :P

Return to “Carbon”