how to get fnf tokyo drift rx7 vynil onto nfs most wanted

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Be sure to search first!
Hardcore drifter
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

how to get fnf tokyo drift rx7 vynil onto nfs most wanted

Post by Hardcore drifter »

I am reallt stuck on how to get the really good custom vynil for the fnf tokyo drift rx7. I have tried to recreate it but it just does not work; please come up with solution; really want han's ride to be perfect!
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

check here
Driv2Slow
Hardcore drifter
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

fnf vynil on the rx7

Yeah that's all very well mate, but then where do you go from there?
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

when you click the the download link, it takes you to filefront i think, download it, install it, and follow directions
Driv2Slow
Hardcore drifter
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

fnf tokyo drift vynil

But when I click on the download button all that happens is that a white screen comes up for a split second and then dissapers. opps really really sorry I forgot to tell you the rx7 is in most wanted game
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

do you want to make the vinyl or something? because if you do, i would reccomend PS for creating vinyls
Driv2Slow
Hardcore drifter
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

fnf tokyo drift vynil

What I want to do is download the custom vynil so it appears on the game. And I am very intreged to know what ps is.
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

PS or Photoshop: a program used to make backgrounds like this and other stuff.

and about getting the vinyl into the game, you might want to have a chat with prince1142003 about it becuase he knows alot more than me when it comes to that kinda thing
Driv2Slow
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

You'll need MWTex. Download it from the Tools & Utils section for Most Wanted.

The program works with a Right-click menu. Right-clicking gets you the menu. So load the program and right click and select Load. Navigate to your Most Wanted install folder and then Cars\[car you want the vinyl to go to]. Open the Vinyls.BIN file for the car.

You'll see a list of files and such that are in Vinyls.BIN. What you must do is replace one of these with your downloaded vinyl files. What you replace will depend on what you downloaded. If it's a non-colorabe vinyl, you should replace a non-colorable vinyl such as a unique vinyl. Once you've decided what you want to replace, note the name of the vinyl it'll be really important in a second.

Right-click the vinyl and select Import. Import in the vinyl file you downloaded that DOESN'T have _MASK at the end of the filename. Once this first file is imported, you need to import the mask file for the vinyl. Remember how I told you to remember the name of the vinyl file you replace? In the MWTex window, look for a vinyl with the same name but with a _M or _MASK after it. This is the vinyl mask. Select it, right-click and choose Import. Import the _MASK of the downloaded vinyl.

In game, you will have to apply the vinyl you replace onto the car for your downloaded vinyl to show up.
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

see, i dont even know what any of that stuff is^^. prince can and will be very helpful
Driv2Slow
Hardcore drifter
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Look Prince 1142003 I really, really, deeply apologise if I am going to slow for you. When I go the ulits and saves section in most wanted it says nothing about MWTex. And also if I click on download It takes me to a site called edgefiles.com. Then when I click download on one of their icons the screen won't load.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

MWTex is listed about halfway down the Most Wanted Utils page.

edgenetworks graciously provides server space for NFSUnlimited, so all downloads go through edgefiles. Make sure you have no pop-up blockers enabled and such.
Hardcore drifter
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

fnf tokyo drift vynil

I am having trouble locating the most wanted install folder.
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

The install folder is the folder where you installed MW (ex: C:\Need For Speed Most Wanted)
Hardcore drifter
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

fnf tokyo drift vynil

Look, me, my dad have worked really, really hard to try to get this thing to work, but I regret to inform you that we admit defeat. Could I give a warm and appreciated thanks to all who have posted ,and given me advice. All I can do know is wait for carbon to arrive at christmas and try to get the vynil right there. Sigh....thanks again
Turbocharger
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Turbocharger »

The usual install directory would be C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Need for Speed Most Wanted
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

dont ever admit defeat unless your opponent is unbeatable. these three guys will help you beat this problem, i will help if i can.

but anyone here will tell you, dont ever admit defeat
Driv2Slow
Hardcore drifter
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

fnf tokyo drift vynil

Your right I crumbled to easily last night. The time when I really persivered is when I was trying to beat Kenji (the tuner boss) I just couldn't do it. Then one evening I beat stage one and two of the canyon duel. I did not jump for joy I was more shaking than anything else.Then my dream car was unlocked the rx7. Anyway back to the present day, what me and my dad really coudn't work out is how you find the folder and how you get it into "most wanted textures"
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

An easy way to find the folder is to right-click the shortcut to the game - the one you usually double click on to start it, then choose Properties, then click Find Target. Takes you right to the installation folder.

Return to “Help & Support”