Coolest cars you've seen

Discuss your favourite cars, racing or non-racing
jaycubzz
Ricer
Ricer

Post by jaycubzz »

once i saw 2 black R32 skylines racing on a street. And i saw a purple s13 doing a burnout on a road. it was pretty cool. and i saw a white merceds mclaren. Pulled away up a like 500 feet in 2 seconds. CRRAAAZZZYYY. and i saw a Mercialago. Excuse my spelling. and then i saw a ferrari f40 and a couple 911 turbos, all on the same highway.
tunermax
Ricer
Ricer

Post by tunermax »

Hi, here you can see all my cars photos, I'm always with the camera :oops: :twisted: : http://joretuner.spaces.live.com/photos/?_c02_owner=1 , if you want you can coment them in the page.
Bye
Jorge
Mozer99
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Mozer99 »

I saw a merc slr mclaren in black it looked beautiful but didnt get a good look it, it screamed straight past us
ive seen a back to the future delorean replica, 1 buggati EB110 ,1 veyron ,a brabus rocket and alot of astons ferrias and fast cars like that in london since i started goin down every month
RSZETEC
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RSZETEC »

Seen the usual, ferrari ,lambo, bugatti, and I found them all pretty uninspiring in the flesh to be honest, Coolest one ive seen has to be when i was at my dads for a week about 2 years ago.stopping at some traffic lights up pulled a sierra cosworth and som mercedes slr somthing or other AMG badged up with V8 kompressor all over, course the posh git in the merc looked over at said cossie and thought no chance. well how bad did he feel when the cossie pulled away and the merc couldnt catch up at all.......pure class
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

I saw another Bentley Continental GT today. I need to get me one of those...lol
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

When i was in NY, i went to the Ferrari dealer, saw loads of ferraris, and a Lamborghini Diablo, and goin in the streets, a really nice RX-8. Oh, and a lot of nice cars. 8)
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

I went to the car show this weekend, and this is what i found.
Attachments
Back of Gallardo.jpg
Backside of Gallardo.jpg
Gallardo wheel.jpg
Front of Gallardo.jpg
Frontside of Gallardo.jpg
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Tuners Rock wrote:When i was in NY, i went to the Ferrari dealer, saw loads of ferraris, and a Lamborghini Diablo, and goin in the streets, a really nice RX-8. Oh, and a lot of nice cars. 8)
Number one sports car found in downtown and midtown atlanta is a Porsche.. OMG there are too many... A number of Ferraris aswell, not so many lambos.. Many Porsches...
korge
amda1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by amda1 »

a nice slr driving up and down near where I live..
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

amda1 wrote:a nice slr driving up and down near where I live..
Pretty cool, down my street, I keep seeing a Mustang GT, and a Mustang GT Racing version.
korge wrote:Number one sports car found in downtown and midtown atlanta is a Porsche.. OMG there are too many... A number of Ferraris aswell, not so many lambos.. Many Porsches...
Thats pretty cool, sometimes i wish i was you. Down here in North Carolina, I dont see much, only in car shows or if I drive my AE86 to Raleigh, I love doing that, I see so many nice cars, like vettes.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Raleigh? I went there while I was on vacation. It sucked. :( I saw two Gen. Lees (Dukes of Hazzard) while I was there, though. :lol:
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:Raleigh? I went there while I was on vacation. It sucked. :( I saw two Gen. Lees (Dukes of Hazzard) while I was there, though. :lol:
There are a lot of those, all the parts to buy here are real cheap thats why. I did see a lot of nice cars though. And when South View High School had a field trip there, I didnt take the bus! I drove my 86! :lol: They had to be crammed in the bus! HAHA!
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

Coolest car I've seen was some Hot Rod. Well, it wasn't the coolest, but it was the weirdest....
Sil-Eighty
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sil-Eighty »

coolest ones i saw was a r31 r32 r32 r33 r34 gallardo elise and my friends dads bmw m6
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Ya' know, commas are very useful.
Blazing Gallardo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Blazing Gallardo »

omg nice lamborghini gallardo!!!! ur lucky, i want a lambo T_T and my licence XD

the coolest car i ever seen was a gallardo but i havent seen one in real life :lol:
xALFAxGT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by xALFAxGT »

Driving up to Belfast last week I got passed by a Maybach. Never seen one of them before and at 400,000 euro i dont think i'll see many more.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Tuners Rock wrote:
amda1 wrote:a nice slr driving up and down near where I live..
Pretty cool, down my street, I keep seeing a Mustang GT, and a Mustang GT Racing version.
korge wrote:Number one sports car found in downtown and midtown atlanta is a Porsche.. OMG there are too many... A number of Ferraris aswell, not so many lambos.. Many Porsches...
Thats pretty cool, sometimes i wish i was you. Down here in North Carolina, I dont see much, only in car shows or if I drive my AE86 to Raleigh, I love doing that, I see so many nice cars, like vettes.
HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE LIVE IN NC???? Awesome, thats 3 I've found today. There alot more expensive cars going around Sampson County now. There's a few new corvettes and I saw a Viper and a freaking ferrari somewhere!!! A ferrari in farmland! Holy cow!

Offtopic: I'm movin to Miami when I get my own house I'm sick of the only racers around here driving 86 corrolas and old hondas. I acually saw a skyline Kind of like the 2F2F one at an illgal car club. lol But this was a few years ago... He got busted at a rigged race. Or at least that is what I heard.

EDIT: AGIAIN: I saw a Porce dealer on our way back from Carolina Beach.
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

Blazing Gallardo wrote:omg nice lamborghini gallardo!!!! ur lucky, i want a lambo T_T and my licence XD

the coolest car i ever seen was a gallardo but i havent seen one in real life :lol:
LOL, I knew youd reply to my pics, when I find more ill post them. My uncle went ot a car show in NY (thats where he lives) and i posted it on my Myspace, its the 4th video down.

http://WWW.Myspace.com/MuscleCarsKickAss I liked muscle cars when i made it 3 years ago. No comments on the name plz.
tunermax
Ricer
Ricer

Post by tunermax »

I saw this on last Friday:
In Seville, I live in a "town" near the centre.
http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid= ... 7081572602
993 Carrera noseque:
http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid= ... 0700009568
996 Turbo:
http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid= ... 3409738976
997 Carrera 4S:
http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid= ... 7838955115
And another 997 Carrera 4S and another 996 which I didn't see what Carrera was.
H. mAIOR
Ricer
Ricer

Post by H. mAIOR »

I believe the most amazing cars I saw was a EB110 and a F40...
Oh and I almost forgot an Aston Martin DB4 (james bond one) and a DB9...

Cheers...
RSZETEC
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RSZETEC »

My neighbours car, and yes it is one of the coolest cars ive seen

sorry bout the window its dirty after a storm we had not long ago
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

What is it? Looks like he chopped a Porsche and a BMW in half and stuck the two together.
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

BMW M6, obviously... very nice car :mrgreen:
xALFAxGT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by xALFAxGT »

I was too distracted by the hideous blue garage!! :shock:

Return to “The Cars”