NFS Pro Street: Official Discussion Thread

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

D00MST3R wrote:yeah you're right!

EA is just making this one too much real world. They should give some drift and drag racing.
But what ever there are some city in the world where underground racing is goin'on.

People are crazy about realism like crashes, physics, and handling not that they giving us... but only we can hope that they could change our thoughts about previous title.
The strategy is that they are taking us far from the underground so then after some year it will be a change. when they will make another underground episode.
Please think before accusing anything. You can be sued if your accusation are above their limits of tolerancy.
tigerhawk
Ricer
Ricer

Post by tigerhawk »

Is NFS:Pro comin gto PC too.I've saw it for all consoles but haven't seen a PC release item.Will it be on PC?
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

Yep. Of course it will. no worries =D
DarkestDream
Ricer
Ricer

Post by DarkestDream »

I just hope that it would not make us unhappy...Can`t wait to play it!

I HOPE THAT I WILL SEE A CORVETTE IN THE GAME!!!
God bless cars, speed, adrenaline...
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

uh oh...is it me or did i effin see a 98 Civic Hatch in thursday's video. SWEET! JDM BABY!
so far im seeing a R32, B18 tegy, and the cooper's tires guy was in a GTO
Neoned
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Neoned »

Where did you saw the 98 civic ?
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

He saw it at the video posted in 1UP under "Wednesday".
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

he said thursday...

and @ darkestdream- im sure ea will put in a corvette, since the car is at such a high demand
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

2furio wrote:Not so fast, EA is known for using sounds from one car for totally different models. :wink:
Ya, if you noticed there was a lime green older model skyline in a sound recording video on 1up...
D00MST3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by D00MST3R »

ahmad0410 wrote:
D00MST3R wrote:yeah you're right!

EA is just making this one too much real world. They should give some drift and drag racing.
But what ever there are some city in the world where underground racing is goin'on.

People are crazy about realism like crashes, physics, and handling not that they giving us... but only we can hope that they could change our thoughts about previous title.
The strategy is that they are taking us far from the underground so then after some year it will be a change. when they will make another underground episode.
Please think before accusing anything. You can be sued if your accusation are above their limits of tolerance.
what ever you thinking man but i just give this post for those who're not happy that ea is using closed circuits in the up coming episode of NFS. Not the guy like you... you should read twice again 'n' again then post the reply when you get understand the whole thought about the post or just ask what is this, or try take some details...

I thought that I should give some detail about this post so you can get it. That was a thought and everything out there guessing and guessing(guessing is a thought too).

but only we can hope that they could change our thoughts about previous title
Now it's mean that whom ever not agree that NFS-PS plot would like to play much cool then any previous episodes

Details... Its mean that underground gonna be come back soon when the new cool engine and effects gonna invent and would be cooler then we got now... and when the new thoughts will arise again(I thinking I'm not offending anything right here with that kinda thought)
Last edited by D00MST3R on 10 Jun 2007, 00:53, edited 1 time in total.
D00MST3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by D00MST3R »

Carcrazy wrote:
2furio wrote:Not so fast, EA is known for using sounds from one car for totally different models. :wink:
Ya, if you noticed there was a lime green older model skyline in a sound recording video on 1up...
I think that they are recording sound FX from older to newer, it's mean stock car would sound like older car and up level car would sound like new and then the Ferrari or Lamborghini or a Go Cart car. :roll:
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

D00MST3R wrote: what ever you thinking man but i just give this post for those who're not happy that ea is using closed circuits in the up coming episode of NFS.
Errr, that's the thing...other than you...I don't see anyone complaining about closed circuit racing. Only 3 out of like 11 NFS games had free roam. NFS at heart is a closed circuit game. You should check out some of the older game (especially High Stakes). Sure there are only like 11 tracks but damn, they're so well-thought out that they have great replay value. (I can't believe a game that's almost 10 years old is of better quality than the current counterparts).
D00MST3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by D00MST3R »

Yeah! It's my favorite game of the series what ever it's old, I still want play it!

Yeah but free roaming is cool too...
And what ever happen we have some roaming games too.
I only can hope that this time the NFS gonna be alright again!

(sorry for some off topics)
blah2
Drift King
Drift King

Post by blah2 »

I want Pro Street to have handling and realistic features such as TDU. It's better than some stupid arcade driving such as Carbon's. I like driving my cars trough nice drifts using the brake, like in UG 2.

But Pro Street is gonna have damage yes? And will the damage be pre-made or as you wish, as in Paradise?
EuroCable
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EuroCable »

Is posible to be Car Damage in NFS ProStreet ? :?:
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

=.=.. What a question there.

YES.
blah2
Drift King
Drift King

Post by blah2 »

ahmad0410 wrote:=.=.. What a question there.

YES.
Hey I haven't checked in with all the new news. Easy :P
mean2u
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by mean2u »

EuroCable wrote:Is posible to be Car Damage in NFS ProStreet ? :?:
How can there be car damage when the next NFS is a shoot-em-up game? :D
blah2
Drift King
Drift King

Post by blah2 »

mean2u wrote:
EuroCable wrote:Is posible to be Car Damage in NFS ProStreet ? :?:
How can there be car damage when the next NFS is a shoot-em-up game? :D
And I drive a V8 Chicken with Curry Sauce Supercharger.
shadow665
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by shadow665 »

that funny and the only thing i dont like about pro street is the no excoits and only 8 super cars hahaha v8 chicken
gearhead450
Drift King
Drift King

Post by gearhead450 »

shadow665 wrote:that funny and the only thing i dont like about pro street is the no excoits and only 8 super cars hahaha v8 chicken
They said there would be only be 8 "supercars", not necessascarily any exotics. :wink:

And I'm still a little confused about cutomization. Bojan said there will be body kits instead of individual bumpers and sikdeskirts this time around. (like it was in Most Wanted) But didn't the developers from Carbon say something similiar to this; like when they announced that you only had one "base kit' to choose from, and we ended up having bumpers and whatnot? :?
"Go anywhere, Go anywhere fast, Go anywhere fast looking like a damn pimp."
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

Well i doubt there will be mods for this on PC :lol: there is no way in hell since every company is really stepping up to stop that kind of stuff :) also i hope this doesn't turn out to be a Only on Vista game even know im getting for X360 8)
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

shadow665 wrote:that funny and the only thing i dont like about pro street is the no excoits and only 8 super cars hahaha v8 chicken
there will be exotics. they only said 8 supercars. supercars > exotics
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

race_invader wrote:also i hope this doesn't turn out to be a Only on Vista game
don't think so, the game is not developed by Microsoft
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

supercars dont have to be exotics. in japan the 98 supra was considered a supercar...

Return to “ProStreet”