ProStreet for Mac?

Everything for your PC, from case modding to OS discussions, come here to discuss computer hardware and software.
street94
Stock
Stock

ProStreet for Mac?

Post by street94 »

Are EA going to make a Mac version of ProStreet like they did with Carbon?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: ProStreet for Mac?

Post by Andre_online »

Only time will tell, I guess.. EA only released Carbon for Mac months after the actual release date. And if they're releasing it, it's gonna need a strong Mac to play it as well.. ;)

Maybe a Mac Pro will do the job if you want it to run smooth. ;)
Jmac-
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jmac- »

Every game I've put on my iMac has not performed very well at all (at least not in OS X) ...

This is the one I have:
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/W ... zLK/2.?p=0

I find games play much better on it in Vista than OS X ... Of course, I don't really game on it much anyways as I have my gaming PC for that; it was more for testing purposes than anything.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

You mean the game is meant for Mac or Windows? Obviously the game won't run smoothly if you're playing it in Windows mode in the iMac.
Jmac-
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jmac- »

Andre_online wrote:You mean the game is meant for Mac or Windows? Obviously the game won't run smoothly if you're playing it in Windows mode in the iMac.
Uh ... I said it runs better in Vista than on OS X on the iMac, speaking of games that are released for both, like C&C 3, NFS Carbon, and Civ 4. Civ4 runs especially poorly in OS X yet it runs great in Vista via Bootcamp ...

Return to “The Hardware & Software”